Exam Results : 20 July! (1 Viewer)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
flyin' said:
1. The people who will fix the system will most likely be asleep (seriously, who WORKING at Macq would be awake at this hour and WORKING for Macq).

2. It doesn't matter if you attempt to login one at a time, because the system has crashed.

3. It will arrive in the mail by the end of the week.
so the system has crashed, ie broken? :p

i thought it was just that too many people were trying to squeeze through a hole too small?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
redruM said:
all of those have been already been done.

i'm going to watch down to earth, its got chris rock in it. the movie has been on my comp for ages, but havent been fucked to watch it. i got monster aswell, but dont think this is the right time to watch that for the first time....meh one last try then i'm watching it.
hehe im gonna go pwn some feggots in some CS action or soemthing haha

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
redruM said:
i thought it was just that too many people were trying to squeeze through a hole too small?
LOL. Not a pretty a pretty image that.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
at least theres 40 gbs of music here to keep me comfort :|

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
ok, couldnt get to sleep and site still not working.

anyone heard eamon - love them hoes

shite song, but good for a laugh.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
nah havent heard it,

hey hectic, that av of yours reminds me of that owen goal in euro this year, where you see him flick the ball with like a split second and tap it in basically in the same movement was great.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
aye, that was a lovely goal by mickey owen. i like this one by dennis bergkamp better tho ;)

On Owen, he used to be on of my fav players but he's had so many injuries he's lost all his pace and looks half the player these days. tis a damn shame, he was awesome before.

btw,anyone know anything good on tv at this time? never tried it this late unless i'm watching sport.

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
lol okayy ive acknowledged the fact thats its not gonna work anytime soon
its 2am
gotta let go sometime

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
tonight ? i dont think theres much on unless youhave cable tv, and on owen yeah, i remember that magnificent solo goal he did running from near halfway from a beautiful long range lob, just classic

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
i kinda liked the acoustic version of hands down, but i really dont like the guys voice too much, just seems to whiny to me for extended listening :)

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
really want to go but none of my friends have heard of them and i have no one to go with
Hahah...aww, thats what everyone says. I mean I'm going with people I became friends with on the net and at gigs, not my uni friends, who don't know of/like DC.

I'd say go anyways, and u could hang with us or whateva, but I think the standing tix are sold out.

Maybe u and ForAGoodCause should get seated tix together...cos she was looking to hassle her friends to get seated tix.

July 28th, Enmore Theatre - Dashboard Confessional w/ Gyroscope supporting. w00t!

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hehe, looking forward to seeing the darkness come back though, and i wonder if we get anyone good for conception day this year, heard we got blink a few years back or something

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Oh, Macq had Blink for a festival that was held on campus quite a few years ago (pre Enema of the State)...but not for Conception Day.

I'm sure they're working on getting a good Aussie act. Probably something like John Butler Trio...kinda suits the Conception Day vibe, tho I can't say I'm a fan.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hehe JBT is great but i doubt it would be fitting, i think frenzal rhomb would r0x my s0x

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
How would JBT not be fitting? I mean we are the most 'radical' university in Australia after all (okay not much evidence of that these days, but we were!). Macq was a place for all the lefties...and with all that 'grass' around.

Frenzal was last year. They won't have em again. They're causing quite a stir with their little altercation with jackie-o..

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
time to say goodnight and i hope that the server is a real prick to fix for the techies.

RIZAL

HSC
5:35AM site still down...... (btw, i didn't stay up all night, i'm awake for work!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)