exam results questions (1 Viewer)

mamoz

HSC
okay so my friend woke up to see that he failed 1 of his subjects by 2 marks. um so my question is what should he do now? like does he need to repeat the subject in the summer holidays? and he has applied to transfer to a different course. will this affect his chances to transfer next sem? btw hes a 1st year student. or should he jst email the course advisor?

boris2003

HSC
okay so my friend woke up to see that he failed 1 of his subjects by 2 marks. um so my question is what should he do now? like does he need to repeat the subject in the summer holidays? and he has applied to transfer to a different course. will this affect his chances to transfer next sem? btw hes a 1st year student. or should he jst email the course advisor?

He has to repeat the uni in spring or autumn next year. He can only repeat it in summer school if it is offered by the school. What degree/unit are we talking about?
Because he is a first year student than that mark will be taken into account regarding his transfer, btw is the transfer internal or external. It's best to email the head of school or the course adviser.

mamoz

HSC
He has to repeat the uni in spring or autumn next year. He can only repeat it in summer school if it is offered by the school. What degree/unit are we talking about?
Because he is a first year student than that mark will be taken into account regarding his transfer, btw is the transfer internal or external. It's best to email the head of school or the course adviser.
ah okay, yer i thinks its best to contact the head of school or course advisor, but thanks for your help :)
umm the degree is b.arts and oh its an internal transfer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)