• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Exam Results: Semester 1, 2005. (1 Viewer)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
iambored said:
they don't send out the marks anymore - is there anywhere i can print my marks for this semester (in the format they used to use when they sent them to us)?
i think you have to pay for your transcript now. $30 fees if i remember correctly. isaaq had a thread about this.
if you can get away with a less official one, print it off estudent.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I'm not going to get a printout until I graduate either. Its pathetic... they could at least send them out yearly rather than each semester.

And are you serious that are fees have gone up?! Thats unbelievable! We dont get anything for our fees as it is (not even a fecking transcript!)... they must be wanting to put more shitty sculptures around the grounds :rolleyes:

Mein

HSC
N/A
its times like these when u need a girlfriend to comfort u...fukn hell lets just say ill be seeing htat suzanne bitch(stat lecturer) again next year...
Yeh let me tell you, it isn't fun redoing stats. I was pissed off to not get a D in it this time though .. missed out by 2 marks.

Other than that I got a D in ACCG253 and was 3 off a HD for MATH136 (thought I had nailed the final exam, but oh well)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Mein said:
Yeh let me tell you, it isn't fun redoing stats. I was pissed off to not get a D in it this time though .. missed out by 2 marks.

Other than that I got a D in ACCG253 and was 3 off a HD for MATH136 (thought I had nailed the final exam, but oh well)
LOL i dont expect it to be fun...but considering i didnt do any work first time around, I think i have learnt my lesson in underestimating 171...I suppose its easier second time around...
congrats on your other results

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)