exam room (1 Viewer)

~::UAI::~

Life is Wonderful
HSC
can anybody be kind enough to tell me where would the Derby rm Randwick Racecourse. where do i need to get it off. i check the map, but are still puzzled at the position. why did we even need to do it at the randwick course anyway?
thanks in advance for any advise offered. and best luck to everybody for their final.. many thanks.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
Walk towards the shannon or pavilion and turn left. Go up the escalators and you will find it.

Just get there early and look for it.

click here

to see my profile
HSC
So what bus from eddy avenue do we catch to get to Randwick Racecourse? I'm just too lazy to search it myself

Mumma

HSC
Okay, see that map? All the exams are all the way on the OTHER side of the oval, near Alison road. So just catch a bus from eddy. What bus? I don't know, look it up :p

ace

is retired
HSC
~::UAI::~ said:
can anybody be kind enough to tell me where would the Derby rm Randwick Racecourse. where do i need to get it off. i check the map, but are still puzzled at the position. why did we even need to do it at the randwick course anyway?
thanks in advance for any advise offered. and best luck to everybody for their final.. many thanks.

From Central, the Buses are 339, 372 and 376. Stand C.

Mumma

HSC
Starcraftmazter said:
Or walk? It'd take maybe 10 mins at most.
Why not skip and do back flips from central till you throw up? What the hell kind of question is that? I don't understand the point of walking backwards from UNSW when you can just catch a direct bus. It would only make sense if you lived near UNSW/randwick.

Raginsheep

HSC
Starcraftmazter said:
Or walk? It'd take maybe 10 mins at most.
10 mins at least. I recommend you leave at least 20mins to make sure you have plenty of time to find everything.

gman03

HSC
You think the Uni really thinks student (let it be new or been here for 4 years) knows every bloody room in Racecourse?

From Central, there will be SIGNS showing you which bus to go to racecourse. Most likely there will be 892 express to Racecourse.

Once you get to Racecourse, then there will be SIGNS telling you where Galaxy/Derby/TeaRoom etc is.

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
everything needed to get there is on the myunsw examination transport page

https://my.unsw.edu.au/student/academiclife/assessment/examinations/Transport.html

i usually catch the 372 or 376 to get to the racecourse, but since the last year ive seen special unsw racecourse buses during exam times, i reckon they'll do that again this year especially for the saturday exams.

usually i press the button as soon as we turn into alison road and its the first stop you get off, usually there are like a whole heap of people getting off and you could see the racecourse across the road.

as for the exam rooms, don't worry, theres like heaps of signs once you get in, there is like a location map on the ground that points exactly where everything is.

what-for?

HSC
another exam room i need help finding: Roundhouse Drawing and Wurth.

is it actually in the Roundhouse or the Wallace Wurth building?

drewbrow1

(Ninja)
HSC
what-for? said:
another exam room i need help finding: Roundhouse Drawing and Wurth.

is it actually in the Roundhouse or the Wallace Wurth building?
It's upstairs in the roundhouse.

click here

to see my profile
HSC
So I had exams in Randwick and I had to go up this thing they called a Movator, i lol'd at the name

original123

*Original Convention*
HSC
Oh my gosh me too! We started guessing what the other things might have been called if there were signs for them...but the views are pretty awesome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)