Geog1030- Great Hall
Econ1100- HB18 Hunter Cafeteria
Soca1010- HB18 Hunter Cafeteria
cafeteria!..godamn :(

what's that like guys? it doesn't sound so great..bummer

em_516

bludging..
HSC
lol! lucky i was bored and checked my timetable..i guess due to the numbers, econ is split..because my econ exam is in the mcmullin building, not the cafeteria..i'm in seat 1 :|

rific

HSC
The hunter caf was better when it had all that trippy art on the walls, I tried to recreate one of them on the back of an exam once. Good times.

Actually, for all I know, it's still there and I'm just ignoring it.

But hey, I'm a half-arts student, so I can't be expected to remember all this stuff.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
em_516 said:
cafeteria!..godamn :(

what's that like guys? it doesn't sound so great..bummer
I haven't been blessed with having an exam in the caf, although I know they put brown paper all over the windows/doors to minimise distractions *cough* assistance from the outside.

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
hunter cafe' isnt that bad for doing exams in. I have had two in there. got one of my better marks in there, and one of my worst marks in there so i'm pretty neutral about it :p

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Does anyone else find it really easy to get distracted in the GH? I find I concentrate better in smaller, boring rooms, like the tute rooms in the Hunter building, GH has too many good things to look at (the ceiling, the crying room, funky metal sculptures..)

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
http://studinfo2.newcastle.edu.au/exam_tt/exams_default.cfm

hipsta_jess said:
Does anyone else find it really easy to get distracted in the GH? I find I concentrate better in smaller, boring rooms, like the tute rooms in the Hunter building, GH has too many good things to look at (the ceiling, the crying room, funky metal sculptures..)
clive said:
During the exam i would get distracted by looking at the awesome architechture of the Great hall, namely the ceiling. In reading time, i noticed that there was a crying room up the back of the lecture theatre style seats, and thought it would be funny if someone left their exam halfway through and had a cry

Last edited:

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
lol i remember that quote clive, very old

katie436

HSC
I think I know where my exams are now, and I know that some exams you can take in different things, but the massive info page about exams says no bags in the room. Is one of those things they say, or do they not allow bags in the room at all, even if left at the front of the room?

Thanks

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
katie436 said:
I think I know where my exams are now, and I know that some exams you can take in different things, but the massive info page about exams says no bags in the room. Is one of those things they say, or do they not allow bags in the room at all, even if left at the front of the room?

Thanks
yeah they will let you pile them up inside. at the great hall they are left just outside in the foyer

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
mrbassman said:
yeah they will let you pile them up inside. at the great hall they are left just outside in the foyer
What about hunter caf? They don't make you leave bags out on the concourse do they?

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
What about hunter caf? They don't make you leave bags out on the concourse do they?
no you leave them just inside

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Why do you need a bag? All I'm going to take is a pen or 3 and my calculator. They can all fit in my pocket or I could just carry them.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Purse, phone, keys, stationary, lip gloss, deoderant ... the list of womens needs goes on!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)