Exam soon, not feeling confident (1 Viewer)

AtlasX

HSC
I have an exam coming up in a few hours.
I'm not feeling really confident about this exam.
It's worth 15%, on my last assessment task which was also worth 15%, I got 72%. If I get around the same mark, or even lower, than are my Band 6 chances gone?

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
It's not over until you finish your hsc. If ur not feeling confident, ask yourself "why?". Next assessment make sure you correct this. Remember it's also a mind game, the moment you think you won't do well, you'll underperform. That doesn't mean you trick yourself thinking you know everything. Good Luck :)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Just one advice, stop thinking about the possibility of failure, stop worrying about your band 6 chances, start some last minute revision for your exam, take a deep breath, visualise yourself succeeding in the exam and give the exam you absolute best shot. Focus on positive thinking at this minute, and for that matter, get off bored of studies and focus on acing that exam. If you try your best, that is all you can do:). Best wishes for today:)-remember, keep being positive and read all questions ultra-carefully to make sure you answer what the QUESTIONS are, NOT what you think the QUESTIONS are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)