Exam Stories (1 Viewer)

LordPc

HSC
I'd just like to hear some of your exam stories, preferably the more humourous ones, but anything interesting would be good.

Didn't have many last year. About the only thing that happened was during a trial HSC exam for ancient history, some guys mobile went off about 2/3 through the paper. he took it out, turned it off and kept going like everything was fine. about 20 seconds later he had 3 teachers next to him, whispering something

you just wonder why oh why he took it in with him?

I dont know if he got 0, but I will say that he was far from topping the subject, so a 0 probably wouldnt have affected his rank all that much tbh.

was quite funny during the exams but im sure there are better exam stories out there. so what are they?

p.s.: and please dont say "Oh, once i heard this guy got so depressed in an exam he sharpened two pencils and put them up his nose and he slammed his head down on the table and he killed himself and there was blood everywhere and it really happened...etc" or any other crap like that. actually, on second thought, do say that if you believe it actually happened. it'll be easier to identify the dumb people this way

Gloves

HSC
in a year 9 geography exam, a group of about 30 of us decided to intentionally collapse our tables one at a time at every 5 minute interval. it was the funniest shit.

the tables collapsed really easily. all you had to do was hit the spoke connecting the wooden top to the legs.

Last edited:

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd just like to hear some of your exam stories, preferably the more humourous ones, but anything interesting would be good.

Didn't have many last year. About the only thing that happened was during a trial HSC exam for ancient history, some guys mobile went off about 2/3 through the paper. he took it out, turned it off and kept going like everything was fine. about 20 seconds later he had 3 teachers next to him, whispering something

you just wonder why oh why he took it in with him?

I dont know if he got 0, but I will say that he was far from topping the subject, so a 0 probably wouldnt have affected his rank all that much tbh.

was quite funny during the exams but im sure there are better exam stories out there. so what are they?

p.s.: and please dont say "Oh, once i heard this guy got so depressed in an exam he sharpened two pencils and put them up his nose and he slammed his head down on the table and he killed himself and there was blood everywhere and it really happened...etc" or any other crap like that. actually, on second thought, do say that if you believe it actually happened. it'll be easier to identify the dumb people this way
major LOL! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not funny but -

During the trial SC exams, people were making noises and beat boxing or whatever, stomping their feet on the floor, about half the grade was doing this. Then this one guy starts and my english teacher goes up to him, rips his paper the guy starts having a cry, walks out and doesn't show up for the rest of his exams.

EDIT: Also this one time people took fart bombs into the hall... so we had to delay the exam for half an hour and then it went into lunch :(

Last edited:

Gunner4lyfe

HSC
Year 10 - maths assessment .
half of the class receives test papers only half printed.= 2/4 pages:D

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
During the AOS paper the desk i was sitting at collapased on me stupid folding tables and had to do the whole test on a table balancing on my lap but it was actually a lot more comfy. =]

EDIT: and i mean paper one 2007 HSC not trials but actually HSC EXAM

burger125

HSC
In the exension test we had on monday :
boy sitting behing me: 'OHHH SHIT" in a calm voice followed by the scrunching of paper. The fact that he said it so casual made it epic lols

Venom.

HSC
Middle of science assessment - yr 9. Whole class changes places when certain noise is heard, and continues working on other person's sheet as though nothing had happened.

dp624

HSC
ZOMG LOL OMG
RUSE +15 MINUTES WTF MUCH

etc etc

LordPc

HSC
lol, all much better than mine

last year, we had the board of studies lady who would co ordinate our actual hsc exams (that person up the front who manages everything and reads out 'any student caught with a mobile phone will get zero...etc") come and co ordinate our trials for us, so that we could get some experience of how the hsc would actually be run.

after the 2nd english exam when she was collecting the exam papers she said "can people please stop whistling!". There was about 120 of us in the exam hall and only one of her, so what do you think happened? for next couple of minutes everyone starts whistling loudly, far louder than they were before she said anything.

lol, how could she not fore see that happening?

L

quit bos forever 23/01/07
Under the Tuscan Sun, as per usual, fuckan tearin
HSC
N/A
Once i heard this guy got so depressed in an exam he sharpened two pencils and put them up his nose and he slammed his head down on the table and he killed himself and there was blood everywhere and it really happened

srsly u had to be there

shell.q

HSC
last yr in one of our prelim yearlies was sitting next to a friend wen a huntsman fell on her desk, i think i actually screamed louder then her and teacher came ripped both of our pages up thinking we were cheating.......we did get to sit it again lol. already haveing looked through the exam

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
Year 10 - maths assessment .
half of the class receives test papers only half printed.= 2/4 pages:D
what a coincidence, for my yr 10 assessment that happened too! Tho the teacher like forgot half of our test and everyone was full relaxing and then in the last 10 mins shes like ohh shyt, goes runs to get the rest of the paper and we do it. Shytty thing was I got like 96% and the next highest was 88% and then the marks were really shyt <80% and everyone got a daym 20% extra :( The even sadder thing was that was the first time that yr I had topped a test :(

bell531

Member's Member 2008
HSC
N/A
Pretty sure during one of our Yr 11 assessments, our whole year was in the hall about halfway during a test, when "Boom, Boom" by Vengaboys started playing. I mean REALLY playing. Really loud, for about a minute before it stopped. Everyone just kept going with their tests afterwards though, which added to the hilarity.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
Some of my half-yearly exams were held in the hall, which is at the back of the school in an isolated area with no shade anywhere around it.

Anyway, on the day of one of my exams, it was pouring down really hard, and everyone had to run as fast as they could to get to the hall.

Once inside the exam room, almost every person was soaked. I was actually shivering from the cold until about halfway through, and my shoes were squeaky, so I had to try not to move my feet.

RexPP

HSC
Heard a story about ex-AFL footballer Damien Cupido. During year 12, the guy knew he was going to get drafted by an AFL club the next year. So on the day of his year 12 English exam, he simply wrote "Fuck this, I'm playing AFL next year" on his paper. He then left the exam room and promptly told all his teachers in no uncertain terms exactly what he thought of them.

For the uninitiated (as I assume most of you are, residing in NSW), as a footballer Damien was an unbelievable talent. However, remaining consistent with his efforts in the VCE, he was also one of the laziest players to ever make it to the top level. Played 50 odd games before being delisted. He now struggles to get a touch playing in the South Australian footy league ..

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Heard a story about ex-AFL footballer Damien Cupido. During year 12, the guy knew he was going to get drafted by an AFL club the next year. So on the day of his year 12 English exam, he simply wrote "Fuck this, I'm playing AFL next year" on his paper. He then left the exam room and promptly told all his teachers in no uncertain terms exactly what he thought of them.

For the uninitiated (as I assume most of you are, residing in NSW), as a footballer Damien was an unbelievable talent. However, remaining consistent with his efforts in the VCE, he was also one of the laziest players to ever make it to the top level. Played 50 odd games before being delisted. He now struggles to get a touch playing in the South Australian footy league ..

what a retard

Gunner4lyfe

HSC
some of my half-yearly exams were held in the hall, which is at the back of the school in an isolated area with no shade anywhere around it.

Anyway, on the day of one of my exams, it was pouring down really hard, and everyone had to run as fast as they could to get to the hall.

Once inside the exam room, almost every person was soaked. I was actually shivering from the cold until about halfway through, and my shoes were squeaky, so i had to try not to move my feet.
fun

Gunner4lyfe

HSC
what a coincidence, for my yr 10 assessment that happened too! Tho the teacher like forgot half of our test and everyone was full relaxing and then in the last 10 mins shes like ohh shyt, goes runs to get the rest of the paper and we do it. Shytty thing was i got like 96% and the next highest was 88% and then the marks were really shyt <80% and everyone got a daym 20% extra :( the even sadder thing was that was the first time that yr i had topped a test :(
llllollll

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
hahaha i likes these stories:

for me it was yr 10 yearly exam, japanese, and this guy (he sorta fat) wanna go to the toilet just before the exam, he get told to hurry..so you hear his chair scrape back, and the his feet stamping along the floor as he run for the toilet, and then CRASH BANG SCREECH!!! everyone turn round and see 3 desk knocked over and this guy on the ground not moving
everyone laughing their heads off cos he got up like 5 secs later and ran into the toilet!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)