Exam Thoughts - Session 2, 2003 (1 Viewer)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Our very own UNSW Exam Thoughts thread.

Let us share your pain.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
argh damn u googy! :p

aarrrgh...macroeconomics 1:45-5:00 tmw...god help me

kaseita

ecos? who on earth needs help for ecos? :p

help me! maths in da mornin and THEN ecos right after

u'll prolly beat me anyway ;)

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
yeh...you're right~~
who needs help for macro...it's crappy QMB i hate :(

wogboy

Terminator
HSC
Did anyone here do the MATH1241 exam this morning?

Q5 (the higher algebra question) had me stuffed I left out about half of it, but on the other hand I was quite happy about completing Q6 (the calculus question). Bloody algebra :mad: (the only thing I like about algebra is stats & nothing else), but overall I prefer calculus.

kaseita

well.....ECON1102 certainly was!

but maybe that's just because I really couldn't think of any way of expanding on my answers - except for the "essay" q.

didn't help having it straight after math...couldn't think at all.
well, my brain did start to wake up with about an hr to go, so yea! that was...fun...

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
haha...that was the gayest 'essay' question...just another short response with a few more parts lol...easier than the essay questions in hsc econ exams ...

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
lol yeah
I kno I screwed the Part D of Q1 of the essay, since I didnt read the reading! I hope for 1/5 for that
The rest of it was ok...I reckon u didnt need to write pages of waffle for the short answers...a few digrams and a concise explaiation seemd enough

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
hmm..i did my esssay in the 24 page booklet and my short answers in the 8 page booklet cos i didnt read the instructions.. :(

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Had PHIL 1007 today.

Was OK, 3 Q's from 6 in 2 hours, not too bad ...

Mill

HSC
MATH1251 was ok, not that bad.

ACTL1001 also ok.

ECON1102 was ok, didn't know much, did the second essay question which like no one did.

ACCT1511, I'll pass, I think. I'm not sure. I didn't understand what anything was haha.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
ACCT1511...gargh..there goes my HD. It was alright, but harder than previous years. Some questions were just WAY too specific *cough*3 roles of management accounting*cough*

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
May i be the first to comment on the law exam today...
it was...ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH not enough time to finish i'll be lucky to get a credit for this exam... >_<
actually..better make that a pass...sigh... :(

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Yeah I really have to agree with you there jay... time was a MAJOR issue... I only left 20 mins for the essay! :eek: And even then the vast majority of it was simply replicated from my midsession essay heh. Carl took sooo long to do.

Meh. Will be interesting to see the end results...

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
Originally posted by Asquithian
yeah 20 mins for the essay

and by the time i got to the essay i was quite rattled (no air con in our room twas hot)

i would be ahppy with 20% in that law exam...(aim so low that when u get it back u will be so happy that u got 50%)

and yes carl was a long one...i spent 50 mins on him ...then realised i made a mistake...and i had to go back and insert paragraphs...
heh..what room were YOU in? we only had fans in our room ... guess it's better than nothing!! :p

stupid carl...i didnt even realise i made a mistake on him..until heaps late in the exam when there was not enough time left..
sigh...

timmii

sporadic attendee
mmmh yeah, I have your exam, its damn hard! I certainly would not have been able to do it! :eek: :shy: So i'm impressed u even knew where to begin - eek 1.5pages filled with tortious acts :rolleyes:

My exam...hehe wrong thread...so I won't add too much except that it was hard and i doubt i could have done well, but the scenarios were so funny that it ameliorated the pain - I had to stifle a laugh in reading time! They clearly had fun making the stories up! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)