Exam Thoughts: Visual Arts (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Share your thoughts here.

Congratulations on finishing your exams!

HSC
Uni Grad
Thought it was quite an easy exam. A few of my classmates thought that section 1 was hard, but personally it was easy.
Then for section 2, I did Q.9 and IT FIT ART & TECHNOLOGY SO WELL! My teacher said that she felt happy that for once there was an essay question that suited so well for the artists that I chose.

miranda94

HSC
i thought it wasn't too bad. section 1 Q3 was my least favourite
liked Q 1 and 2

for the essay i chose Q6, about audience engagement, but most of my friends chose Q9!! so im worried i chose the wrong one but i still feel like it fit my essay reasonably well

HSC
Uni Grad
i thought it wasn't too bad. section 1 Q3 was my least favourite
liked Q 1 and 2

for the essay i chose Q6, about audience engagement, but most of my friends chose Q9!! so im worried i chose the wrong one but i still feel like it fit my essay reasonably well
A lot of my friends were debating whether or not to do q. 6 or 9. As long as it suits on what artists/artworks you chose, that is all it matters.

Caitlin7890

HSC
I thought it was pretty easy too.
Section I question 3 I agree, I thought was a bit tricky to write 12 marks worth on, other than that, loved it!

I chose essay question 8 (recontextualisation), couldn't have asked for a better question for my artists. Great way to end the exams! :)

DeeDazza

HSC
Question 3 in Section 1 was a weird question, but the other two were fine. I did question 9 for Section II, and everyone I spoke to did that question as well.

The only problem I had was that I had to wait 9 days between my second last and last exam. I lost all motivation to study in that time :/

strawberryswing

HSC
wow, i did question 5 in section 2, i guess it fit with my artists the best. :/
I would have had no idea how to write a frames essay..
I thought the exam, overall, was a good exam. I was afraid it would be similar to last years exam! I'm so glad it wasn't.
Congratulations everyone on finishing the exams :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)