Exam Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Enduro

HSC
Im shitting myself and its just before the exam ha.

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
go to the boardofstudies.edu.au
site take the mc exams^^
interactive and awesome
ive taken 2 tests and ive only got 2 wrong all together^^

so go^^
now =]k?
hope that helps..

brighteyes

HSC
how weird was that exam. i finished it in 2 hours. i'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. i found it pretty nice. the cruelest question was about genes and health.

lyzzidc

HSC
yeah, i finished it in about 1 1/2 hours, but that's not weird for me, i'm a quick examer. when i left people seemed to still be into it, i dont know...
i thought it was pretty good, funnily enough i went over transposable genetic elements and gene therapy before the exam, lucky :D the question on multiple alleles threw me tho, all i could think of were human multiple alleles...
oh well, it's over :D

bindimoore

HSC
hey! i also finished in 2hrs! heaps of my class mates also did, i was expecting it too be alot harder with more questions that were a bit more in depth.. i also agree, that genes and health one was cruel! how bout we all post our answers to multiple choice? Then we can discuss and worry over how many we got wrong! :) o well! its over! no more disease, evolution or kosh, boveri or sutton! thank you! hope you all do well and get the marks you need! were there alot of things you studied that they didnt even touch on! so upsetting! Who did communication!? lets converse! x :wave:

brighteyes

HSC
i did communication. that part was ok. i can't remember any of my answers. i wasn't aloud to take the paper out with me. i don't know why? maybe it was because i left early. tell me some of your multiple choice answers please.

RHINO7

HSC
It was a faily average exam, took me about 2h 20m. Communication was easy except for the last question, because i couldn't remember the info, oh well.

mayoradamwest

HSC
i thought it was alrite but i didnt one of the questions on DNA and the double helix bases. i dont know just glad its over. post up the multiple choice questions because i dont have them. we weren't allowed to take the booklets.

abbott75

HSC
Good, I'm glad you all feel the same. I thought it was majorly easy and therefore thought I must have totally stuffed it up. I finished in 1 1/2 hours (but stayed in the exam room just in case). Well, you guys have made me feel a whole lot better.

mithril1337

HSC
Hmmm

if everybody found it easy their gonna scale it hard

:( what was the asnswer of the xylem mc plz someone

MyLoveIsPure

HSC
how long is the exam anyway? i dont do bio. im guessing 3 hours. hows the structure? multiple choice,short answers and 2 essays?

abbott75

HSC
mithril1337 said:
Hmmm

if everybody found it easy their gonna scale it hard

:( what was the asnswer of the xylem mc plz someone
Or maybe we all just stuffed it up...:bomb:

Amylou222

HSC
I thought the exam was pretty good too, though that 8 marker was shit cos they didn't give enough space! As if 1 page could be worth 8 marks anyway, so I had to try and cram everything in which is probably bad. I so didn't understand that question on the bases, what was with that? Did people put
A- 20
T- 20
C- 30
G- 30
cos the ratio of A to T is equal and the ratio of C to G is equal? I didn't even know we needed to know the percentages.
Overall it was good I think, but I always get confused with a few multiple choice that are meant to trick I reckon!

abbott75

HSC
MyLoveIsPure said:
how long is the exam anyway? i dont do bio. im guessing 3 hours. hows the structure? multiple choice,short answers and 2 essays?
3 hours, MC and 3 sections of SA.

abbott75

HSC
Amylou222 said:
Did people put
A- 20
T- 20
C- 30
G- 30
cos the ratio of A to T is equal and the ratio of C to G is equal? I didn't even know we needed to know the percentages.
Overall it was good I think, but I always get confused with a few multiple choice that are meant to trick I reckon!
Yup, exactly what I did.

hellopian

HSC
Amylou222 said:
I thought the exam was pretty good too, though that 8 marker was shit cos they didn't give enough space! As if 1 page could be worth 8 marks anyway, so I had to try and cram everything in which is probably bad. I so didn't understand that question on the bases, what was with that? Did people put
A- 20
T- 20
C- 30
G- 30
I thought the exam was really good!. That question was a bit weird but I put the same answer as you, I assumed it had to add up to 100%

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)