Exam Thoughts (1 Viewer)

HSC
the more i read some of these posts the more i feel i didnt do so well. i rekon most of it was crap though...

i cant believe i woke up at 9:15!! :eek: my alarm went off around 7, put it on snooze thinkin id get up in another 15mins, but i mustve switched it off, then while i was sleeping i thought id take a glance at my watch...i was havin a heart attack! i was thinking it mightve been some dream but i was like man even if it was i better piss bolt outta the house. got ready in FIVE minutes...luckily mum didnt have work so i took her car...arrived there when they started reading time then the supervisor was trying to calm me down lol.
I am soooo thankful i didn't have a car accident or something on the way and ofcourse arriving there on time! imagine i didnt decide to glance at my watch man...phewh! my heart was racing throughout the whole exam and i could hardly think straight...
i rekon we should have an extra 15/30mins man, 2.5 hours isnt enough, for me anyway, i had to rush through it n i wanted to check over it :/

i think i better sleep early next time.

anyway just had to get that outta my system, i dont think im over it yet.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
that was sooooooooooooooooooo easy!! i finished with nearly 40 mins to go so iwalked out and i looked ovver it an everyhting this years hsc is soo easy (exept ipt) english standard for example!

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
i thought it was kinda tricky, i didnt even attempt question 28d. That shit was wack. I was so wacked. wack wack wack.
i compared my answers to the ones posted up here and i reckon i got 17/22... i didnt read some of the questions.

My gripe with the test was there was to much financial stuff, i mean there could have been some more Trig / Geometry of the earth crap.

I studied the day before and finally figured out how to do trigernometry (esp. Cosine / Sine rules and whatnot) and then there was like 1 multiple choice question for cosine. That was rooted.

And 1 geomtry of the earth multiple choice question. Why did we do these subjects if they werent even in the test properly?

*eats hand*

arls

i agree... there was like no balance.. so much measurement and finance!!

ruski_gal

I thought it was hard. Harder than 2001. I freaked out with the rugby one. pfft. i was like "do i care how long it take people to leave?" But ill wait and see how i went. Fingers crossed it was good enough to get into uni

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I found the exam really easy, i was surprised at how easy it actually was. I don't know whether i had prepared well, cause i didn't have an exam since english or it was just plain easy.
There were only a few people in our school who found it easy. Some people were coming out crying about how hard it was.

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
yeah i agree- it was an easy test but me thinks i stuffed it regardless of that fact!

looking at the questions now they look soooo simple, but im always the one who takes a huge nose-dive in tests.....i just suck at them

rugby one and the mexico one were the dodgiest.

we'll see......if everyone thinks they went crap then maybe general wont be scaled down so badly

*crosses fingers*

parko :D

Nightblade

I thought the questions were reasonable and fun. No real drama. I'm just glad I got more time to study for this topic than last time -_- Hopefully you guys will do well.

craz

HSC
well...general maths is rather basic especially when you compare it to 2U maths. The focus on the exam paper in 2003 was on mainly the stuff I was pretty happy with - algebra, trignometry etc. Its not a hard course and its useful...it doesnt raise your UAI (general lowers your UAI)), but I liked General Maths cos its not so challenging and you do all round maths, but not calculus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)