Exam Thoughts (1 Viewer)

FootballHooligan

HSC
Does anyone have the paper?
Fairly simple for the most part, the five marker for Core 1 threw me off completely, as it did the rest of my cohort

But hey now I'm a free mannnnnnnn

FootballHooligan

HSC
what did u write for the anxiety one ??
Enhance motivation= Goal Setting + Visualisation
Manage Anxiety= Mental Image + Relaxation Techniques

Setting realistic goals motivates the athlete to perform well
Visualizing successful performance motivates athlete
Mental rehearsing movements repetitively helps manage the anxiety of the athlete as they are confident in ability
Relaxation gets their mind off competition and therefore they can relax

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
The paper was pretty good until I got to the Sports Medicine 12 marker. Was scratching my head on what else to waffle on to fill the pages up.

Also, FootballHooligan, did you mention the syllabus keyword 'Concentration'?

RyanT7

HSC
looking through the multiple choice questions, I thought it wasn't as difficult as previous years

FootballHooligan

HSC
The paper was pretty good until I got to the Sports Medicine 12 marker. Was scratching my head on what else to waffle on to fill the pages up.

Also, FootballHooligan, did you mention the syllabus keyword 'Concentration'?
Ahhhhhhhh shhhh.....

EMKsquared

HSC
Yeah i agree, MC was fairly easy, according to the ATAR notes MC answers i got 18/20, which is amazing since im only aiming for a 85-87 in PD. What do you guys think the cut off will be? Hopefully it stays about the same as previous years

RyanT7

HSC
Yeah i agree, MC was fairly easy, according to the ATAR notes MC answers i got 18/20, which is amazing since im only aiming for a 85-87 in PD. What do you guys think the cut off will be? Hopefully it stays about the same as previous years
It should be hovering around 83-85

RyanT7

HSC
1. B
2. D
3. C
4. B
5. C
6. A
7. D
8. A
9. B
10. C
11. D
12. A
13. C
14. A
15. D
16. B
17. C
18. A
19. D
20. A

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
What did you guys talk about with the alternative and complementary medicine differences question?

gandalfbrah

HSC
What did you guys talk about with the alternative and complementary medicine differences question?
Alternative medicine is a diversion in medical approach to traditional medicine in which is influeced through varying preferences of the consumer in terms of natural medicine and non chemical approach. These include naturopathy homeopathy and aromatherapy. Conversely, complementar medicine is allied alongside traditional medicine in which treatmenets supplement the traditional treatments offered by medicsl doctors. Examples include physiotheraphy chirppractic and podiatry.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
I just checked..the Sport Medicine questions are piss easy..straight out of the syllabus..even the verbs weren't changed.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
I just checked..the Sport Medicine questions are piss easy..straight out of the syllabus..even the verbs weren't changed.
Bitch please Rathin, say this when you are actually doing the HSC exam in around a years time.

The first part of the question was fairly easy.

The second part of the question (12 marker) was also fairly-moderately easy to a certain extent. However, with the amount of writing that you needed to do to fill up the pages was a bit ridiculous. Quality>Quantity, but quantity is quality in itself as hawkrider would say.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Bitch please Rathin, say this when you are actually doing the HSC exam in around a years time.

The first part of the question was fairly easy.

The second part of the question (12 marker) was also fairly-moderately easy to a certain extent. However, with the amount of writing that you needed to do to fill up the pages was a bit ridiculous. Quality>Quantity, but quantity is quality in itself as hawkrider would say.
That came out a bit cocky, I am sorry.
Personally as I have only done Sport Medicine topic, I really preferred the questions this year as to me it didn't come as a surprise..just two dot points from students learn to column that if someone has made detailed notes or memorised the content..it would not pose a great challenge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)