Exam Thoughts (1 Viewer)

notthedevil

I love the Pakenham line
HSC
I did Comedy, and I found the essay question to be very very easy. Creative question was pretty good as well. Could've done a loooot better with time management and tbh I'm second guessing if I can get an E4 hahahah (I finished everything and gave everything a conclusion, the creative just got way rushed at the end and the last few scenes are pretty short, rest is alright tho. Lets hope the markers dont think its rushed I guess). Good thing I do 12 units aye

brbstudying

HSC
I did Module A: Genre

The essay question was extremely broad, making it easy to fit into my argument~

Creative was a bit difficult at first because it didn't fit my prepared at all, but I soon got the hang of it. There was a lot of writing new material on the spot to fit with the stimulus

brbstudying

HSC
Also my time management was much better than trials ~ I finished my essay within the first hour before moving onto my creative and focusing on that for the next remaining hour

brbstudying

HSC
tbh I'm second guessing if I can get an E4 hahahah (I finished everything and gave everything a conclusion, the creative just got way rushed at the end and the last few scenes are pretty short, rest is alright tho. Lets hope the markers dont think its rushed I guess). Good thing I do 12 units aye
Don't worry, I messed up my time management for trials (spent way too long on the essay, only had 15 minutes left to stir up a creative) and managed to get an equal 23 for both sections

entartung

HSC
Really liked ATB essay question, creative was a bit disappointing for me just because it didn't fit my idea well.
How many pages did you all write? I did 13 for essay and 10 for creative, but I have really big handwriting (4-5 words per line). I 'm a bit concerned about my creative tbh, especially since dialogue makes for a lot of paragraphing. Apparently raw mark for e4 is usually 38-40 put of 50, reckon it'll be similar this year?

notthedevil

I love the Pakenham line
HSC
Really liked ATB essay question, creative was a bit disappointing for me just because it didn't fit my idea well.
How many pages did you all write? I did 13 for essay and 10 for creative, but I have really big handwriting (4-5 words per line). I 'm a bit concerned about my creative tbh, especially since dialogue makes for a lot of paragraphing. Apparently raw mark for e4 is usually 38-40 put of 50, reckon it'll be similar this year?
In terms of pages, too many to count, but I estimate about 1500 words for the essay and 1150 for the creative (would've wanted it to be longer but hey its out of my hands now). Personally I think e4 cutoff will be the same because the exam itself was fairly straightforward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)