Exam (1 Viewer)

_Arsenal_

HSC
It's funny, for screen display I drew an online forum (basically the layout of this). They have to accept it because it is a legit way to collaborate.

habitres

HSC
drew like a website with the collaboration page.
Had three buttons with drop down menu's of countries
1. Online Chat
2. Documents
3. Video conferencing

Then another button with 'resources' and then a GO! after each drop down menu. Simple and concise. IDK if thats what they wanted though.

_Arsenal_

HSC
drew like a website with the collaboration page.
Had three buttons with drop down menu's of countries
1. Online Chat
2. Documents
3. Video conferencing

Then another button with 'resources' and then a GO! after each drop down menu. Simple and concise. IDK if thats what they wanted though.
That's fine. I just drew (like I said) a forum with a post thread, reply option, and people that had replied to a thread about a question.
The OSS question was pretty easy.

benson827

HSC
oh shit...., for that screen question.
I designed it like "google hangouts" the main programming section in middle, with videos camera feeds of ppl around it in boxes. And a chatbox, at bottom for distribution of coding....
did i do it wrong?

Heydosaurus

HSC
I designed it entirely based off of the information given. That is, with a function for viewing, uploading and editing documents and a function for either starting a chat or starting a video conference with others that were part of the "contributors" list. Menus, checkboxes and buttons ahoy! It actually worked out pretty well.

mickk794

HSC
Crap. I drew it like i thought a mixture of skype and google hangout but added room for chat+document sharing. I forgot to add any kind of buttons.

lemon1

HSC
I added the buttons based on the applications that they said are available like file transfer etc, video conference etc...

_Arsenal_

HSC
They can not fail you. If you drew something that enabled collaboration, then they have to give you the marks. You could of done a group text and that could of even been one. Lol.

emmkayyez

HSC
Crap. I drew it like i thought a mixture of skype and google hangout but added room for chat+document sharing. I forgot to add any kind of buttons.
Same! I based it on Skype, with a chat thing on the bottom and on the side a place to edit documents

mickk794

HSC
Same! I based it on Skype, with a chat thing on the bottom and on the side a place to edit documents
Yeah i had it basically like that but a side bar split up to have room for group text chat and document sharing.
:) hopefully i get 4/5 for that because i forgot to put any buttons.

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
Can someone please post the options... section III of the paper...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)