Exam (1 Viewer)

Terra_Niux

l337 h4x0r
HSC
N/A
Short answer - Visual Basic contains case tools such as GUI development tools, versioning and other things.. you'd have to ask someone who programs in VB, I haven't programmed too much in VB (only made a database application) I only really program in Python and C++.

JayWalker

HSC
oh ok..
anyone else experiencing problems with this forum? like its going down?

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
I reckon VB is a case Tool

technically it allows analysis of the code and due to its various components and libraries it technically can "automatically generate sections of code"

by definition it probably is a CASE tool

JayWalker

HSC
Seraph said:
I reckon VB is a case Tool

technically it allows analysis of the code and due to its various components and libraries it technically can "automatically generate sections of code"

by definition it probably is a CASE tool
Where in VB can it generate sections of code? how come i didnt know this when i was doing my major work :D

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
like with the components i mean think about it , using these you dont have to write alot of the low level code .... so its kind of automated...

and what about the About Forms :D look at all teh coding that has been automatically generated for you there

JayWalker

HSC
About forms?!?!?!
I suppose that the creation of graphical detail is automated but thats all i can understand

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)