Examine the foundations and impact of interfaith dialogue in multi faith australia... (1 Viewer)

TheHoot

Premium Member
HSC
"Examine the foundations and impact of interfaith dialogue in multi faith australia post 1945"

Can Anyone offer a little guidance as to where I should start with this question? Personally i find it to be a very vague question and I can't fully grasp the main point the question is trying to make.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks guys :)

MzBiiBii

HSC
Re: Examine the foundations and impact of interfaith dialogue in multi faith australi

Examine the foundations and impact of interfaith dialogue in multi faith australia post 1945

examine: enquire into

foundations: basis- where it all began

impact: the effect/influence it has had

You can start off with explaining the foundations of interfaith dialogue and the effect it has had on Australia's multi-faith religions

positive/negative impact?

interfaith dialogue aims to deal with communication/harmony/understanding/peace between different religions so you can explain what impact/effect it has on society and why

etc etc

fredz

HSC
Re: Examine the foundations and impact of interfaith dialogue in multi faith australi

i have the exact question :evilfire: and i hope this helps:
* beginnings of interfaith movement- how did it start u can mention how Australia became multicultural leading to a multi faith country and the importance of having interfaith dialogue: brings a nation together by insuring peace harmony and supporting each other
*how has interfaith dialogue resulted: impacts on the society, make sure u provide examples. a good on will be the movement of aboriginal reconciliation.
* and mention how specific religions have contributed to the growth of interfaith dialogue. again provide examples.

make sure your very specific and detailed in order to get the best results.
i hope that helps :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)