Example of an Ecologically Sustainable Developement (1 Viewer)

Iq

HSC
Can someone provide and explain an example of Ecologically Sustainable Developement (ESD)?

Thanks
Iq

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
Ecological Sustrinable Development-Meeting the needs of the present generation without comprimising the future generation to meet there needs.

I got this definition drummed into my head....

Ok what it is it basically telling people now not to wreck the environment and screwing up the living condidtion/environment for future generations.

Examples

Recycle, reuse stuff, reduce stuff, reduce pollution, alternative fuel, dont pour toxic stuff into the water stream, dont waste energy etc.

ESD can be classified into differnt topics, such as waste management, air quality so on..

Iq

HSC
Okay so they are just strategies in order to preserve for future generations whilst supporting the present population.

And can i use the campaign of using less water and water restrictions that the State governemnt has implemented as an example of ESD?

Thanks for hekping me z600 :)

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
Iq said:
Okay so they are just strategies in order to preserve for future generations whilst supporting the present population.

And can i use the campaign of using less water and water restrictions that the State governemnt has implemented as an example of ESD?

Thanks for hekping me z600 :)
Yes you can. A better example would be actually having laws that restrict the use of water (eg. the water restrictions). Because if it's only a campaign it can go unenforced, if no actions are taken by the residents, then it's not really building a Ecological sustainable future.

I don't know much about water, i focused my issue on waste management.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)