Exams- discussion- venting (1 Viewer)

Solano17

AussieYAnKee
HSC
Serioulsy UTS, why the hell would you put an exam on a saturday morning, let alone the long weekend. Like im happy if theres a decent reason behind it but i wouldnt think there would be.. i mean i just dont get it.. personally i think this would effect overall results
thoughts? anyone have it possibly worse than this?

Last edited:

krayzie_

HSC
Accounting?

There are usually some exams on the weekends. I've got them as well. I just stay in the city after friday night.

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
Serioulsy UTS, why the hell would you put an exam on a saturday morning, let alone the long weekend. Like im happy if theres a decent reason behind it but i wouldnt think there would be.. i mean i just dont get it.. personally i think this would effect overall results
Cry me a fucking river, your lucky you didn't have to chemistry lab every sat morning...

HSC
i have this too, stupid accounting. and i have a lecture tomorrow so i don't really get a proper day to study.

0hNivlek

HSC
Yes Accounting on Saturday morning!! And tomorrow i'm just going to pick up my MPO essay .

princess_neko

HSC
sigh.
if only they make the timetable a tad more flexible...
mine starts on a saturday afternoon.. n den continues on the tues, wed and thur T_T

Solano17

AussieYAnKee
HSC
. and i have a lecture tomorrow so i don't really get a proper day to study.
Yeah MPO? cant really miss it cos its like revision and shit for tuesday.. so there goes half the day.. luckily for me i only need 18% more to pass :D

Solano17

AussieYAnKee
HSC
Yes Accounting on Saturday morning!! And tomorrow i'm just going to pick up my MPO essay .
Yeah they better just let me pick up my essay.. sitting through the lecture is taking up enough study time

HSC
Yeah MPO? cant really miss it cos its like revision and shit for tuesday.. so there goes half the day.. luckily for me i only need 18% more to pass :D
yeah MPO, i need to pick up my essay too so i have to hang around.

oh did you get a really epic mark for the pre-released exam or something? i only got a credit, but i'm sure i'll get enough in the final to pass accounting.

@ krayzie for MPO there's a 2000 word essay and 3000 word essay, then multiple choice final. shouldn't be too difficult :)

Chibios

is totally a-MUSE-d!
HSC
This time around I have 3 night exams which sucks because they're all 3 hour exams so I won't get home till 10 something (they finish at 9) -_-

At least there are no Saturday exams.

HSC
This time around I have 3 night exams which sucks because they're all 3 hour exams so I won't get home till 10 something (they finish at 9) -_-

At least there are no Saturday exams.
wanna swap exam timetables :p i have almost all 9.30am exams, i have to get up at like 5.30am to be sure the train will get me there on time. i'd love a late exam timetable haha

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Everyone pretty much gets a handful of weekend exams through their degree, it is the luck of the exam timetable..

Some people like exams in the morning and some at night, you can't impress everyone.

BowDown2

HSC
N/A
Fuck Exams.

That is all....

Even though I only need 11/50 and the exam is MC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)