Exams!! (1 Viewer)

Currybear

HSC
Hey All!

I have my half yearlies fast approaching and i noticed that there weren't many half yearly lests, only trials. Does anyone know where i can get some Tests??

hayabusaboston

HSC
Dude trials are still applicable... the only difference between trials and half yearlies is that trials examine the whole course while half yearlies examine roughly half of it. Just do all the relevant questions in all the trials you can find.

Currybear

HSC
Dude trials are still applicable... the only difference between trials and half yearlies is that trials examine the whole course while half yearlies examine roughly half of it. Just do all the relevant questions in all the trials you can find.
Ive tried doing that and it is helpful, but im looking for the paper its self, to sit under exam conditions to get myself ready

darkfenrir

HSC
sorry man, there's hardly any half yearlies that are readily accessible online, from any school. People only focus on trials.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
sorry man, there's hardly any half yearlies that are readily accessible online, from any school. People only focus on trials.
+1, half yearlies are elusive! Just get trials and pick questions out from them, and adjust the time limit accordingly.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
I have half yearly 4U papers from scots, cranbrook etc

Bobbo1

HSC
Ditto, practice with trials especially for things like English there aren't going to be different half-yearly and trial questions. Though for some other subjects there may be some questions which have over-laping topics which makes timing/practice pretty hard.

Sunners

HSC
Uni Grad
The biggest problem is that some schools can do syllabuses in different order. For example my school in Economics does Topics 3 and 4 first and then 1 and 2 and in Business they do Finance (Topic 3), Operations (Topic 1), Marketing (Topic 2) and HR (Topic 4). Therefore it'll be hard to find many half-yearly papers outside your own school.

harrietty

HSC
You're best off making your own test out of trial questions, that's what I'm going to have to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)