Exams! (1 Viewer)

klh

HSC
how did everyone go?
i did my first 2day and i sucked at it bad. my test was on Principles of Professional Communication 1.
i wonder if they mark a little bit lenient, i hope i get a pass or if i am lucky, a credit! lol

i hate the times they made it. 8.30 am in the morning??? i had to wake up at 5.00 am just to get to Kingswood at 8.00am. i hate exam times.
very strict too, very diffrernt to high school. got those barrier thingies.

Last edited:

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
im at parra campus now

got an exam at 2.45

i hope i dont bump into any1 from my class coz they r gona ask me questions and its gona stuff me up and giv me a mental block in the exam.

i normally stay in my car til 5mins before the exam but i got here too early today.

got another 20mins to kill

wish me luck!

JRasnier

i had Principles of Professional Communication today also, but i found it pretty easy, i was an hour in it and was already at last question, and all my pages were filled, but thats most probably because my friend next to me was writing really fast well i thought she was, so i ended up writing even faster, and was a page in front of everyone sometimes 2 pages in front of them the whole way to the end.

But then again it could still mean i failed miserably. btw i done it at campbelltown, so i had to wake up at 5 and left at 5:40am, because i live at blacktown..

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Hrm, I have Psych 1A tomorrow and Security on Saturday. Meh.

HSC
N/A
intro to info sys today!....in 4 hrs or so
105 mc questions! :D
good luck to me!....& elmo

klh

HSC
JRasnier, damn your good than. I couldn't finish the last 2 questions, the long essay and the Last short answer question. i didnt get to write the conclusions.
That's funny that you live in blacktown and have to travel to c'town when penrith is closer. UWS should make assign courses
for easy acess.

Nice to hear some people went well, are studying and confident!

Good Luck dudes and dudettes.

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by natstar
How did u end up going? I thought it was sorta easy
it wasn't worth studying for

most of the questions were just common sense and guessable

BrenUWS

Freakin Europe in the 20th exam tomorrow, just started reading the books i bought at the start of the year - not a good idea!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by boredofschool
it wasn't worth studying for

most of the questions were just common sense and guessable
it was easier than I thought (lucky I didn't waste too much time studying)- mostly just read the glossary lol
I left after an hour - that could be a bad sign :uhoh:

Edit: the only thing that pissed me off was some of the abbreviations that I had never seen before :mad1:

My chem test on the other hand was a nightmare! -hello failure :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)