exams (1 Viewer)

lil_lainy

HSC
dus anyone else think that a lot of the questions in cfs exams r really wacked...

like the multiple choice all the answers r like right...we have big class debates about which one gets the mark

and i was doing a previous trial and the extended respons q's about groups, two of them asked u like the same thing but one worth 4 marks the otha 6

aditya

HSC
lol wat exactly are u asking :S

just go and study lol

mishka

HSC
N/A
follow the syllabus and you can't really go wrong!! multiple choice can be a bugger, but remember you're looking for the MOST correct option. there may be another one that is technically correct, but you have to deduce which one is better. :)

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I agree. CFS exam questions are weird or stupid. I was told not to respond with open contempt. I suppose they just want to know that you can interpret information and relay it coherantly.

I took other board members advice and went through the syllabus and the texts books.

Does anyone know how much the exam will drag your assessment mark down? I got an assessment of 93, but I don't think ill get it in the exam.

aditya

HSC
hey without wings wats ur story? are u in yr 12 uni wat? did u do cafs not? school going to gone to?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)