• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

exams.... (1 Viewer)

beckles

at boarding school in the mighty town of Tamworth
HSC
im guessing that everyone is in the middle of exams right?
anyone done english already and care to share how it was, what i should expect etc....
also if anyone does chem, i have to cram for it because i left studying for it till last, now im freaking because i know close to nothing.... so the most important things to study would be helpful, things that stood out to you etc

thanks a bunch,
bec

.:newii

in a house (thankfully) phew that cardboard box wa
HSC
hey yeah.. i jst did my half yearlys for eng and chem
i do adv eng so at my skool they set it out lyk the HSC so we had a creative piece on journeys where they gave us a quote and we wrote wateva came 2 our heads.
section II was on journeys and our related materials and stimulus where they also gave us a quote and question 2 answer.. and section III was on transformations

as for chem FAR OUT!! sooo hard dw i didnt study AT ALL so i guess i failed dat 1 4 sure... i tip know everythin even the lil minor stuff dat means nthin 2 u (trust me it'll b in there) and know ur pracs

hope this helps and good luk!!

beckles

at boarding school in the mighty town of Tamworth
HSC
hey, thanx heaps!
i had english and maths today, eng was the same as yours except for the creative part was joined to our text part (ie: we had to talk about our texts in a letter to some guy)
maths was an absolute killer, just finished it then...ok so i didnt actually finish the paper at all, but its over now...YAY!
oh boy, i need to study for bio, chem and modern. my exam timetable sux! 6exams in 3days! eeewwwwy! haha, oh well.
thnx for the tip, catcha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)