exams (1 Viewer)

iwannarock

HSC
contracts will kill me. definetly. even if its an open book exam it'll still kill me. just gotta get 50%.....thats all i ask......i hope i get nice markers that think "*sigh* oh this guy has no idea what he's doing *takes out ole trusty red pen*......but wait atleast he's trying so very hard......and look........he even wrote "i love the markers" at the end......what a sweetheart :p "

crim will probably be trouble too.......my other subjects theres gonna be no chance to fail really (philosophy and music). so i'm fine with those.

i really shoulda made friends with smart people at uni.......so at this time i can leech off the people that work hard..........ah well. :p

X

xeuyrawp

golfstick said:
take home crim
You get 2 days for crim, right? That basically would mean that I couldn't study anythign else for those 2 days.

iwannarock

HSC
dont u get a weekend?.......like friday through monday?

ah wait......turns out its tuesday to friday some time in exam period

*hopeful*

HSC
how do i pull off an all nighter ?! esp wen its so cold at nite n the heater makes me sleepy
help plz!

*hopeful*

HSC
any other options ? cuz im not bout 2 go down 2 my junkie frenz place just 2 roll up n smoke a j and/or punch a cone, at this time

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
*hopeful* said:
any other options ? cuz im not bout 2 go down 2 my junkie frenz place just 2 roll up n smoke a j and/or punch a cone, at this time

Crack maybe?

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
i've got the 15th, 16th, 17th and the 20th.
the 15th is my 18th bday.

i'm gonna fail :)

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
For one of my units, I've hardly done any of the readings nor paid any attention to the lectures....I guess I have high chance of failing that unit *cries*
At the moment, I'm so busy with assignments and work..there's so much work..I feel like I can't stop!! Ahhh!!

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i learnt 13 weeks of econ141 in 12 hrs over 4 different days. well was taught it by a friend doing the subject with me. couple of tutes and supplementary + sample exams and i'm done for the subject.

however i am screwed to the gayness for accg200. someone want to tutor me in that subject?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
dude that shit we did last week was so hard... my god never seen any subject as bad as 200

iwannarock

HSC
my biggest problem will be contracts. contracts is gonna be real bad.

it'll be like torts all over again. for torts i didnt do any work or reading for whole semester. had a 15/30 for the first assignment.

2 days before the exam i went into "invincible mode".....because i've figured out that im invincible and just cant fail at uni. i burnt all of the lecture mp3's on cd. and listened to 22 hours of lectures and took notes over those 2 days.

basically the whole course from scratch in 2 days. during the exam i thought "this is it........your time is finally up.....ur finally gonna get wat u deserve and fail a subject". but then results came back for the subject and i got my ole trust P next to torts and i was so happy.

hope the same happesn for contracts :D

i am invincible i tell you!

X

xeuyrawp

marchetta said:
POL165 (politics unit). Even though I've been passing it with flying colours...sitting through the lectures is a nightmare. Oh well. :)
I'm glad I didn't do that unit. My friend told me it's a nightmare.

philly17

I hate it its hard I pass but i'm worried about the exam. Lectures are boring but there are 3 hot guys in it so that helps lol

X

xeuyrawp

Philomena_86 said:
I hate it its hard I pass but i'm worried about the exam. Lectures are boring but there are 3 hot guys in it so that helps lol
Hahah phily. Have you had a crack at em yet? That Saul guy in HIST112 is hot, despite him being a littering asshole.

HSC
N/A
I've got the 18th, 20th and 27th - all starting at about 9:30am.

I have NO idea how I'm going to speed-learn (ie actually understand to a level required to pass) all my courses before then, write my CUL100 essay (insert crying here), and pass CUL120 and ENGL120...

Someone please tell me 2nd year gets better :'(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)