exams (1 Viewer)

Loz_metalhead

HSC
They start on Monday. im stressed. Has anyone not studied? I have a bit but I dont think I have done it properly and I cant remember anything.

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
lolz. mine alreadi started and so far, i am still going o_O.huh?..
i am not the study type so i juz make sure i know all the dot points
and try to memory as much as possible
good luck xD

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
I conveniently have a piano exam two weeks after my exams that I'm not ready for, so I'm pretty much saying "stuff the Prelims, finish the piano, and concentrate on the HSC".

I_F

HSC
Loz_metalhead said:
They start on Monday. im stressed. Has anyone not studied? I have a bit but I dont think I have done it properly and I cant remember anything.
dont worry, there are plenty of people in the same boat :(

Loz_metalhead

HSC
ok good. can we make some sort of study thread for bio and chemistry? please

Loz_metalhead

HSC
OK I made a chemistry one. Does anyone want to do it over msn? For bio chem, economics, or Maths 2U. We could have group chat...faster than on the forum. Ask each other questions from syllabus. I know it seems geeky :rolleyes: but I think it will really help us.

This is my msn address:
metalhead_forever@hotmail.com

Master Gopher

HSC
As I think I posted in another thread, I have notes for Bio, but they're not all finsihed. Very complete, cover every dot point. I'll put the done ones in, and the others later (when my matsh exam is over).

klaw

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
yeh muh prelims were last week n stil goin ..

the onli subjects which i studyed i seriously studied for was business, haha studyed it since week 4, such a nerd (>_______<) and english for i had a lot of motivation for them, besides that barely touched da other subjects and i mean BARELY lol ..

a bit of advice is to find a time where u are freshh, jus like wen u wake up or sumfin, u dunt have to remember everything jus remember things that trigger the memory .. and DRINK A LOT OF WATER, it helps a lot .. also find something that motivates u wen u study eg, music, friends? ...
hmm... interesting... my friend happened to drink lots of water and was busting half an hour into a 2 hour exam...

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ooooh...my exams start on tuesday. not too worried, im just glad that maths is in the second week so i have plenty of time to try to scrape a pass :p :p im with hopeles5ly in that ive only studied seriously for a few subjects - English, maths (coz i wanna pass), drama and history. i havent even bothered for EEC and i dont think i will either... anyway good luck to all of you and hope you do well :)

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
Mine are tomorrow, actually pretty calm at the moment because English is a subject im prepared for. All goes downhill from there. :p

HSC
i've had english (X3!) bio and 2U maths... they'v ebin alright... de stuff i didn't know i had no idea about! but de rest ov it was ok... i've got SDD tomoro... really not looking 4ward to chem on wednes or 3U maths on thurs!! wish me luk fellas!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
klaw said:
hmm... interesting... my friend happened to drink lots of water and was busting half an hour into a 2 hour exam...

i meant wen ur studying, but yer water does keep u more alert then coffee or energy drinks, for they tend to make u even more tired after they wear off ..

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
all that neva works for me anymore
if i drink coffee, i will get more active for other stuff
if i eat, i continue to eat................... =O=

P

pLuvia

hahah... before a test you should have a good breakfast.. although my breakfast only consist of a small bowl of cereal :p ><"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)