excel revise general maths in a month (1 Viewer)

orly?

HSC
hi umm... is this book adequate for a good mark (85-95+) in the hsc general mathematics exam? like if i know how to answer everything in the book correctly..
if not, does anyone have any alternatives?

p.s i'm lacking alot of preliminary knowledge, does anyone know what i should revise on from the prelim?

thank you

n.gallagher

HSC
orly? said:
hi umm... is this book adequate for a good mark (85-95+) in the hsc general mathematics exam? like if i know how to answer everything in the book correctly..
if not, does anyone have any alternatives?

p.s i'm lacking alot of preliminary knowledge, does anyone know what i should revise on from the prelim?

thank you
[Dunno mate/luv (I hate people that have undisclosed genders)…anyways…never looked at the book before…I suppose It would be alright…what you must do to get a good mark (ie.90% plus) is go over past exams, that’s the best and only way to do it…that’s what I do, and not bragging or anything, but I’m pretty sure I’m gunna get 97% plus…

With the lacking prelim knowledge, it doesn’t matter…I didn’t do prelim, and I’m ok with all the questions…its pretty much general knowledge, and what isn’t is repeated in HSC general maths…hope that helps…good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)