excel (1 Viewer)

fallovachick

where would u like me lcoated? ;) lol Just kidding
HSC
heya pplz have any of u got the excel modern history text book coz im tellin u it is a god sent for me it really helps u and offers u so much like pplz think it is cheating but no im tellin u if u dont have one get one coz they r awesome for info and techniques and wat not!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Just watch out in the version of excel modern history that I had some of the dates were wrong.... they may have corrected it now though.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Skillo said:
Excel study guide is absolute shite. I used HTA (which has lots of holes in it...but the bits it does cover are really good) and Macquarie. Macquarie Study Guide was excellent.
Yeah I didn't really like Excel... HTA was alright, except it was bad for Germany. Macquarie wasn't around for MH when I did the HSC.... gee I feel old now!

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
Yeah I didn't really like Excel... HTA was alright, except it was bad for Germany. Macquarie wasn't around for MH when I did the HSC.... gee I feel old now!
I agree, excel isn't very extensive mostly because it tries to cram all the electives into one book....so it's spread quite thin :/
I don't recommend it, and if so only as a quick read through - it doesn't go into enough detail...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)