Excellence in english tutoring, 7 state ranks, 99.95 atar (1 Viewer)

JanekDrevikovsky

HSC
Hi guys, my name's Janek Drevikovsky.

I sat the HSC in 2014 at Fort Street High School, and graduated with an ATAR of 99.95; I also came first in the state in English Extension 1, English Extension 2, German Continuers, German Extension and Latin, and state ranked in Modern History and Legal Studies. My full HSC results are below, and you can google my name for confirmation.

Results.png

Even more importantly, I have one year of English tutoring experience at one of Sydney's most prestigious tutoring colleges. Why am I offering private tutoring now? Because of the freedom to meet your needs and to teach in the way I know will get you the best results possible

So what am I offering?

I tutor in all my subjects at all levels. For the HSC and Prelim, this means:

• English Advanced
  • English Extension 1
  • English Extension 2
  • German Continuers
  • German Extension
  • Latin Continuers
  • Modern History
  • Legal Studies

I will also take year 7-10 students, but preference will be given years 11s and 12s. And finally, I'm willing to teach Latin to complete beginners, particularly if your school doesn't offer it.

But more important than a list of my subjects are the insights, experience and resources I can share with you. After one year at the grind, and after seeing my effort pay off, I figured out what works and what doesn't; after another year of intensive tutoring, I've refined my techniques and developed a method for guaranteed success. I can teach you course content with a level of depth and nuance you won't get anywhere else. I can develop your study skills, effective time management, excellent exam technique, consummate essay style and an intelligent approach to an entire year of schooling. I can teach you how to ace the HSC, or any year of high school.

Hard work, of course, is essential; but putting that hard work in the right place so that you improve, develop and succeed is what I'm here for.

Of course, all my resources will be available to you as well—from extensive notes, model essays and exceptional academic readings, to various major works, study skills handouts and textbooks.

What are my rates?

$70/hr for private lessons. $120 for two hours.
$50/hr per person for classes of two or more.

If you refer a friend who joins, I'll give you a lesson at half price.

What am I located?

I tutor from home in Croydon, in the Inner West, or at a library that is convenient to both of us.

If necessary, I can possibly come to you, depending on where you live. However, I will have to cover the costs with a $10 surcharge.

Contact Details

You can pm me, or reach me at drevikovsky.janek@gmail.com. Any questions are welcome!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Janek Drevikovsky. The man, the myth, the legend.
ikr only person in NSW to come first in 5 subjects and sate rank 7 subjects all in total

Whose smarter, him or Shelley she (from ruse 2012)?

Sherlock

HSC
N/A
Neither is smarter than the other. They both excelled in their respective subjects.

Vanna Truong

HSC
N/A
Hi guys, my name's Janek Drevikovsky.

I sat the HSC in 2014 at Fort Street High School, and graduated with an ATAR of 99.95; I also came first in the state in English Extension 1, English Extension 2, German Continuers, German Extension and Latin, and state ranked in Modern History and Legal Studies. My full HSC results are below, and you can google my name for confirmation.

View attachment 25121

Even more importantly, I have one year of English tutoring experience at one of Sydney's most prestigious tutoring colleges. Why am I offering private tutoring now? Because of the freedom to meet your needs and to teach in the way I know will get you the best results possible

So what am I offering?

I tutor in all my subjects at all levels. For the HSC and Prelim, this means:
  • English Advanced
  • English Extension 1
  • English Extension 2
  • German Continuers
  • German Extension
  • Latin Continuers
  • Modern History
  • Legal Studies

I will also take year 7-10 students, but preference will be given years 11s and 12s. And finally, I'm willing to teach Latin to complete beginners, particularly if your school doesn't offer it.

But more important than a list of my subjects are the insights, experience and resources I can share with you. After one year at the grind, and after seeing my effort pay off, I figured out what works and what doesn't; after another year of intensive tutoring, I've refined my techniques and developed a method for guaranteed success. I can teach you course content with a level of depth and nuance you won't get anywhere else. I can develop your study skills, effective time management, excellent exam technique, consummate essay style and an intelligent approach to an entire year of schooling. I can teach you how to ace the HSC, or any year of high school.

Hard work, of course, is essential; but putting that hard work in the right place so that you improve, develop and succeed is what I'm here for.

Of course, all my resources will be available to you as well—from extensive notes, model essays and exceptional academic readings, to various major works, study skills handouts and textbooks.

What are my rates?

$70/hr for private lessons. $120 for two hours.
$50/hr per person for classes of two or more.

If you refer a friend who joins, I'll give you a lesson at half price.

What am I located?

I tutor from home in Croydon, in the Inner West, or at a library that is convenient to both of us.

If necessary, I can possibly come to you, depending on where you live. However, I will have to cover the costs with a $10 surcharge.

Contact Details

You can pm me, or reach me at drevikovsky.janek@gmail.com. Any questions are welcome!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)