Exchange application questions (1 Viewer)

V4Ni$H

HSC
Hi all,

I am planning to go on an exchange program for Semester 1, 2011.

I was wondering for those have experiences in applying to similar programs previously, could you please tell me what kind of questions do they ask you in the application and any tips as to the best way to answer them?

Thanks in advance.

soopacow

Igloo?
HSC
You do the application online. And it doesn't cost you a cent until you want to submit it (well, there's other things to do besides the online form too...). So just inform the international office of your interest, go to their info session, and leave them your e-mail address, where they will then send you your log-in info for the application form.

The questions they ask each semester is different if I'm not wrong. When I applied, they were really general questions like "why do you think you would be a good representative of UNSW abroad" or "what will you do to overcome a problem" etc. And apparently the people that applied in the semester after me got more specific questions (but I'd say they're all asking the same things at the end).

They're not that hard really... it's like an interview... but much much easier, because you're given time to think, write, edit/delete before you submit.

Just tell them you're the best person alive.

Last edited:

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
I agree - they're very broad but the usual questions you'd expect for an application.
Just reflect, think about how you'd answer it and then make an effort to write it all before you copy/paste it into the online app to submit it!
Good luck!

dawdlex3

HSC
just out of curiosity: do you have any particular uni in mind?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)