Excited about starting uni.? (1 Viewer)

ianc

physics is phun!
HSC
yes, i'll put my hand up to admit that im another bright-eyed and bushy-tailed enthusiastic first year student......

although i have my doubts as to whether i will feel this way for four years....i think i'll be lucky with four weeks

oh well

SweetSeasons

HSC
dion7789 said:
lol thats not nice...im one of those suckers....need to get up at 6 or earlier get the bus at 7 get to the uni at 8 start most classes at 930 then wait till530 bus to get home...except tues when im there to 730 then decide how to get home...cant wait to move closer!
yeah got a 8am start I have to get the 5.30 bus and the 6.01 train which gets to strathfield at like 7.10am.. then a 20 min walk to uni.. I can't get the next train cause the buse's dont line up with it and I cant get the train after that cause it doesnt stop at strathfield.. So yeah I'm rooted for 8am starts.. then all the trains home are like 10/15 past the hour.. so I normaly end up missing those... grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Chris.

HSC
SweetSeasons said:
yeah got a 8am start I have to get the 5.30 bus and the 6.01 train which gets to strathfield at like 7.10am.. then a 20 min walk to uni.. I can't get the next train cause the buse's dont line up with it and I cant get the train after that cause it doesnt stop at strathfield.. So yeah I'm rooted for 8am starts.. then all the trains home are like 10/15 past the hour.. so I normaly end up missing those... grrrrrrrrrrrrr
too early to go uni..i would consider not going! but then u might not meet any1

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Last semester I woke up at five am every friday morning to go into uni for an 8:30am class. I had uni all day and would get home at around 8:30pm.

It was worth it cause I had the best classes and friends but I couldn't do it again.

SweetSeasons

HSC
yeah the long days are worth it i could cut 2/3 hours off on my tuesday.. but then I wouldn't be in the same classes as one of my best mates and I wouldn't have any breaks all day and they are intense classes on the tuesday..

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
fair enough then...well at the moment i cant wait...lets see if im like that in a few yrs time lol

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
dion7789 said:
lol thats not nice...im one of those suckers....need to get up at 6 or earlier get the bus at 7 get to the uni at 8 start most classes at 930 then wait till530 bus to get home...except tues when im there to 730 then decide how to get home...cant wait to move closer!
why would u get to uni 90min early ?

T

Testpilot

sando said:
Possibly its the only bus he can catch to get there in time. I know some days i'll have to be at uni earlier than needed due to the train timetable.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
hmm i doubt that .. there are buses every 20min 2 UOW

well anyway.. goodluck trying to find sumthing to do that early at the uni haha

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
sando said:
reason is coz i catch a bus from c'town. the bus only leaves at 7 am tehn 12 something pm. to catch a train would take like 4 hours. until i get a car and my p's getting there 90 mins early is my only option. and yes i am eager but not that eager. i would turn up like 5 mins early if i had the choice. but i dont. damn public transport and the lack thereof comign through c'town

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
msh said:
no.. cuz im still at UWS :(:(
should all uws-ers have your sig?
im still lol-ing at that since last night

Roboooo

HSC
I've chosen my course and bought my books. I'm not sure if i like it... who knows??? I can't choose

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)