Excuses.... (1 Viewer)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
EXCUSES! random by Sofay

"my doctor prescribed new medication and its affecting my brainwaves and i think things are talking to me, telling me to do things, such as those 4bottles of vodka telling me to drink them"
"im part of an experiment for scientific research for a new drug. they havent told me the effects of the drugs yet, but damn, i drank alot of alcohol last night. they just kept appearing and becuase they werent being drank by anyone else, i thought i would consume so they would go to waste. i have to back to the lab now, i love you!"
"i got really pissed last night, didnt i sweety? i dont even rememebr what i did. if we had sex, can you please remind me of what it was like, coz damn are you might fine in the bed"
"theres this person, from school/work/sport etc, and he is leaving for overseas. damn me and my mates hate him/her so much we just had to celebrate. guess i celebrated too much. how did i get home? let me take you out to dinner tonight, you can help me celbrate some more."

hmmm i should actually remember some of those and put them to use. could be fun.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i hate the excuses
sorry i have a bad temper(they can shuv their tempers up their fat ones)
or i get moody(moodswings only work for girls)
or ive got too much on my mind..they all shit me..any excuse shits me

Chang

HSC
my excuses for saying / doing sumthing stupid are:
i was pissed
i was stoned
i had to do one for the team

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
EXCUSES! random by Sofay

"my doctor prescribed new medication and its affecting my brainwaves and i think things are talking to me, telling me to do things, such as those 4bottles of vodka telling me to drink them"
"im part of an experiment for scientific research for a new drug. they havent told me the effects of the drugs yet, but damn, i drank alot of alcohol last night. they just kept appearing and becuase they werent being drank by anyone else, i thought i would consume so they would go to waste. i have to back to the lab now, i love you!"
"i got really pissed last night, didnt i sweety? i dont even rememebr what i did. if we had sex, can you please remind me of what it was like, coz damn are you might fine in the bed"
"theres this person, from school/work/sport etc, and he is leaving for overseas. damn me and my mates hate him/her so much we just had to celebrate. guess i celebrated too much. how did i get home? let me take you out to dinner tonight, you can help me celbrate some more."

hmmm i should actually remember some of those and put them to use. could be fun.

heh I could see some of those working

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)