eXeem is the best P2P software ever created (1 Viewer)

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Can I please ask why the fuck my post was deleted you Fuckwit admins?

For christ's sake, you delete posts without giving any reason or notifying the creator of the post. So answer me know why the fuck in fuck's name was my post deleted?

IT'S A PROGRAM CALLED WAREZ DUMBSHIT, YOU IDIOT PROBABLY TOOK IT OUT OF CONTEXT CAUSE YOU'RE STUPID.

P2P program called WAREZ. It's similar to Kazaa without all the spyware, speeds are descent, lots of users and files.

http://www.download.com/Warez-P2P/3000-2166-10254412.html?part=dl-WarezP2P&subj=dl&tag=button

Now apologize.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
If it comes with Spyware then that's not a very good program.

The P2P programs i prefer to use are:

Kazza-lite
E-Donkey
Limewire Pro

Spyware gives me the shits and i hate it, so thats why i dislike p2p programs that have spyware bundled with it.

But hey, suit your self, use what ever program you want :)

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
No idiot.

It gives you the option to install the spyware or to not instal it during the program's instalation. All you have to do is uncheck 3 checkboxes ffs, couldn't be simpler. Get a clue.

HSC
HellVeN said:
No idiot.

It gives you the option to install the spyware or to not instal it during the program's instalation. All you have to do is uncheck 3 checkboxes ffs, couldn't be simpler. Get a clue.
The original release of eXeem didn't let you opt-out, so perhaps that's what they are referring to. I also notice that their EULA has been reworded, there's a previous thread on here where I've quoted it, where they specifically stated that they were installing "adware" as part of the bundle. Interesting, but I still wouldn't bother with it myself.

fatmuscle

HSC
how about everyone just calm down?

and yes, use what you are comfortable with!!!

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
HellVeN said:
Can I please ask why the fuck my post was deleted you Fuckwit admins?

For christ's sake, you delete posts without giving any reason or notifying the creator of the post. So answer me know why the fuck in fuck's name was my post deleted?

IT'S A PROGRAM CALLED WAREZ DUMBSHIT, YOU IDIOT PROBABLY TOOK IT OUT OF CONTEXT CAUSE YOU'RE STUPID.

P2P program called WAREZ. It's similar to Kazaa without all the spyware, speeds are descent, lots of users and files.

http://www.download.com/Warez-P2P/3000-2166-10254412.html?part=dl-WarezP2P&subj=dl&tag=button

Now apologize.
Is the program u meantioned illegal...coz if it is its a violation of the IT forum rules...calm down people posts get deleted all the time...its not the end of the world, If you ask nicely someone may tell you why it was deleted

HSC
It was deleted because the program had the word "Warez" in the title and it wasn't clear that it was a legit program with a questionable name. If you're that concerned about it being gone, repost it with an explicit explanation that says that it's not dodgy like the name suggests.

Also like the others have said, asking like that probably isn't going to get you very far.

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Wow, I had posted a link to download.com where the program could be downloaded, that surely makes it illegal!!!.

Download.com is THE biggest program download portal and they don't link illegal programs. If you uptight admins had taken the time to read my post instead of deleting it straight away because it had the world warez this wouldn't be happening.

Seriously, you all sound like a bunch of uptight 50 years old feminists who work for microsoft. Ok so I download illegal software, music, movies and any other media that is readily available on the internet for free.
That's right, are you going to make me change? No.
Can you do anything about that? No.

Let me guess, you're going to delete this post too right?

Communist.

HSC
It was deleted because they thought you had posted a link to something illegal. Regardless of what you do in your spare time, you'll find that most forums enforce a no illegal material policy, for the simple reason that it protects them against any legal action due to your habits.

Nobody is trying to change you, just to make sure they don't suffer the penalties of your actions. As I said before, it is obvious (Upon examination) that your program isn't something inherently illegal, this fact probably escaped the attention of whoever deleted it, maybe because it has "Warez" in its name. If you post it again and make it obvious that it is not illegal you'll probably do fine.

On a related note, I think you need a hug man.

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
No thanks, I'm not gay, I'm straighter than your mother's chest :) .
You can hug my avatar if you'd like.

fatmuscle

HSC
ok, i've checked out the post, and restored it.

everyone happy now?

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
HellVeN said:
No idiot.

Or i could just use Limewire or Edonkey?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)