Exemplar Extended Response Questions (1 Viewer)

Sarah Jane

Hey guys
i was wondering if anyone had any free exemplar extended response questions from any of the design and technology exams?
or if you could tell me where i could get some free responses would be great!

thanx

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Yeh Sarah Jane i have the 2002 Standards package for design and technology, i will try and upload it onto the BOS site before the exam.....hopefully before tomoro.

blue_chameleon

HSC
Hey beaky how do u upload resources? lol i no that sounds a little stupid......but i just havent uploaded anything yet

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
umm... well members cant upload it to the main site without sending it to an administrator but that can take years... there are so many notes from last year still needing to be uploaded...

So the best bet is to upload it to a new thread... sooo its the same as attatching a file...

If u dun know how (just checking)

* Post Reply - Scroll down till *Browse... *Find the file on your comp *Press Ok and it attatches it to the thread... alternately PM me and send me the files via email and I will attatch them...

Hope this helps :D

blue_chameleon

HSC
This is exemplar response from 2002 paper. Question 11

smurfette

hey guys!
i was wondering if neone has any past D&T papers or info about the exam that u could send!
i hope u can help me out!
how did u all find the english exam?
thanx
bi bi

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Originally posted by Beaky
umm... well members cant upload it to the main site without sending it to an administrator but that can take years...
If you flag it to us (via MSN or email) we can prioritise it and have it added immediately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)