Exemplar Extended Responses (1 Viewer)

kpq_sniper017

i've searched through the resources section and found some Band 5/6 responses. do you know where i might be able to find some exemplar responses as well?

HSC
your local library should have a separate HSC section..
i went to one today and borrowed past paper answers/model answers from leading edge..etc etc for a few of my subjects..

kpq_sniper017

ToO LaZy ^* said:
your local library should have a separate HSC section..
i went to one today and borrowed past paper answers/model answers from leading edge..etc etc for a few of my subjects..
is this in a book on shelf, or an actual area dedicated just to hsc papers/resources?

asha_ramirez

HSC
pcx_demolition017 said:
i've searched through the resources section and found some Band 5/6 responses. do you know where i might be able to find some exemplar responses as well?
You can usually get past papers through your teacher or school, or from bos!
Either that, or check out the Standards Packages, your school library should have them, those discs contain so much knowledge!

santaslayer

HSC
2003 HSC Exempler/Standards packages will not be produced anymore. The 2002 examples are the last to come out for this particular HSC. (New responses will be out if they change the syllabus again, but that doesn't affect you.)

kpq_sniper017

santaslayer said:
2003 HSC Exempler/Standards packages will not be produced anymore. The 2002 examples are the last to come out for this particular HSC. (New responses will be out if they change the syllabus again, but that doesn't affect you.)
that's kinda poor.
they should still publish them. even though the hsc is a few years old, it'd be good if they published a few more standards packages, coz they're a good source of techniques etc.

santaslayer

HSC
truly-in-bliss said:
santaslayer - is that pic in ur siggy is this place in strathfield opposite of strathfield gals?
Jeesh..a moderator going out of topic. :p

Hmmm..Strathfield Girls...YUMM :cool:

No. That's the Law faculty at UoW! :p

I haven't seen a place near the school that looks like that...:p

santaslayer

HSC
Hm.....I'm gonna check if I have time. I'm pretty familiar with Strathfield because I used to live nearby...Ashfield. But yea, your're probably more correct coz you live there. :p :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)