Exemplar Responses (1 Viewer)

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Yes, but we don't have them - all schools (and a number of libraries) have a copy of them, though.

Alexander

Gold Member
Ive got them and I can tell you they are the most helpful examplars i've seen.
I asked/demanded that my teacher hand it over (as they have to) and recieved it within the hour and handed it back the next day.--I'd advise you do likewise.
P.S there should be a 2001 AND 2002 one. If you're desperate, im sure i found a copy of it on the net...just google it if all else fails

Cheers

Dave85

HSC
i think i saw some on the BOS website but cant remember. yeah every teacher gets them and they arent to bad. It helps coz it gives u a good idea of wat u need 2 get a band 5/6 and how much 2 write etc. Bug ur teacher4 them

Alexander

Gold Member
BOS has some, but they only give samples of it....those cheap shmaggegies want you to buy it from them

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yep they are good. one think i can tell you is that from all of them i have seen, none stuck to the line limit, they all wrote over

ToOL

ok does anyone ACTUALLY have it? or can scan it?
i will swap for notes or bananas or something :D

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
1) your teachers 'dont have them'. One set of the cd's were sent out to schools and it was up to the curriculum co-ords to hand them out as they saw fit - most schools put them into the library as to give the cd's out to every teacher would cost $$$. Ask your teachers if they have the standards package and I'm sure they will point you in the right direction.

2) chevalier college had the entire 2001 (?) standards package on their website. Do a search......

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
looks like the chev site wised up to the fact they had copyright stuff on public display (its been moved to their intranet by the look of the address). Your library or curriculum co-ordinator/subject co-ordinator should know where the packages are......

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by snapperhead
looks like the chev site wised up to the fact they had copyright stuff on public display (its been moved to their intranet by the look of the address). Your library or curriculum co-ordinator/subject co-ordinator should know where the packages are......
my page just cam up with the 'error' page

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)