exemplars? (1 Viewer)

sammy_G

sammy_g
HSC
hey all, just wondering if anyone knows where or how i can get any exemplar essays for last years 'what is history?' question ... my teacher sucks and doesnt give us anything.
thanks in advance :)

X

xeuyrawp

sammy_G said:
hey all, just wondering if anyone knows where or how i can get any exemplar essays for last years 'what is history?' question ... my teacher sucks and doesnt give us anything.
thanks in advance :)
You mean a Standards Pack? There are also larger packs which schools and individuals can buy... Your school should really pay for them.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
pwar, there's no standards packages for history extension after 2002 i'm pretty sure of this.

:)

X

xeuyrawp

bobness said:
pwar, there's no standards packages for history extension after 2002 i'm pretty sure of this.

:)
Yup, not for any subjects, as far as I'm aware. Has to do with them compiling the papers and telling the students they're going to publish them, I think.

You can still get pre-2002 exemplar papers from both the Board, and made-up papers from other companies. I remember my school bought a bundle of band 5 and 6 imitation response papers from some company. No idea where, though, or if it was Board-endorsed.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
You can still get pre-2002 exemplar papers from both the Board, and made-up papers from other companies. I remember my school bought a bundle of band 5 and 6 imitation response papers from some company. No idea where, though, or if it was Board-endorsed.
ZOMG are you serious? if you ever find out the company would you be able to tell me and i guess my fellow 06 history extension cohort because i might consider buying papers if they're not too expensive i.e. <$9999999999999999999999999999999.

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

bobness said:
ZOMG are you serious? if you ever find out the company would you be able to tell me and i guess my fellow 06 history extension cohort because i might consider buying papers if they're not too expensive i.e. <$25.
I suppose I could ask. I'll probably have to remember what subject it was in, though... I think it was English Extension 1. I doubt it would be less than $25, you cheapskate. Sif put a price on your education, blah blah [/lecture]... ;P

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
i'm going to edit my past comment :(

hahaha not everyone is a private school student who can have their parents pay for their education :rolleyes:

X

xeuyrawp

bobness said:
hahaha not everyone is a private school student who can have their parents pay for their education :rollseyes:
hahah zing. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)