Exercise/Fitness Website (1 Viewer)

Predd

UAI99.55 Personal Trainer
HSC
Hey Guys

It's been a while since I've posted on this board (finished my HSC back in 2002 would you believe it!!). Anyhow since then I studied Science @ UNSW...realised how boring it was...then went on and became a personal trainer :D

So over the last 12 months I've spent ages (and I mean ages) developing a new website that I feel many of you guys can benefit from:

http://www.aminoz.com.au

Pretty much all free stuff (well unless you want personal training I charge for that lol). But there are over 6000 pages that deal with buffing up, losing weight, eating, nutritional information, calculators etc etc.

I wish I had access to this information back in high school when I had no clue going into the gym aimlessly lifting weights and running for hours on end. Didn't really get "buff" until I realised that I was going about it the entirely wrong way.

But anyhow, any questions I'm more than happy to help out with :D

--

Jay Bonaretti
2005 Aus IronMan BodyBlitz Champ & Personal Trainer
AminoZ.com.au

cuppas

Apprentice Mechanic
HSC
lol, sorry but the pic
flex and half-turn to the right...
instant waist!

Predd

HSC
Are you saying I'm fat? :D

--

Jay Bonaretti
2005 Aus IronMan BodyBlitz Champ & Personal Trainer
AminoZ.com.au

lengy

HSC
Hey mate on your website, I didn't search thoroughly, but what foods ( specific ) should I eat to bulk up if I'm not taking any suppliments?

Predd

HSC
That's a very broad question and there is no way that I am able to give you a specific answer without going through all your details (eg. body type, goals, lifestyle factors, exercise habits etc.). My advice - hire a PT to detail your nutrition and exercise regime in order to aid you in achieving your goals. If you are seeking professional services online, I am able to assist you - please contact me through my website.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)