exercise science at ACU (1 Viewer)

marco9905

HSC
Yes, just accepted my offer yesterday. Will probably end up doing this course but i am waiting for the late and final round offers to see if i get any of my higher preferences.

bcfighter

HSC
marco9905 said:
Yes, just accepted my offer yesterday. Will probably end up doing this course but i am waiting for the late and final round offers to see if i get any of my higher preferences.
same here. still have a chance at usyd

was wondering if any of u guys have allready enrolled. if so were do u get the acu student id number.

marco9905

HSC
bcfighter said:
was wondering if any of u guys have allready enrolled. if so were do u get the acu student id number.
No havent enrolled yet, but i think we get a letter sent out from the uni with the student id on it, then your password is your birthday eg 12032008. But i could be wrong with how we get the student id.

shortay26

HSC
i got a letter on last friday, saying that we should be getting another letter about enrolling

i already accepted my offer

but am lost on how to enrol

are any of you going to the info session this friday (25th of jan)?

but if we do recieve another letter hopefulli we wld get the student id on that

and i wldnt leave accepting the offer to late

soposedly you have an expiring date on acceptance + enrolling!

bcfighter

HSC
yea i found out. we'll be getting another letter with the student id and ur password is date of birth etc. then u can enrol thru student connect.

yea ill be going to the information session on the 25th. it says on the site its compulsory. ohh and we start uni onda 18th of feb. dat kinda sucks. most unis start in march i think

marco9905

HSC
When were you told about the information session on the 25th? I haven't heard anything about it.

aj_number_10

HSC
I am doing it. I have no idea about not enrolling before the info day, I already did it!. I got sent some letter which had my pin on it so I just went from there. It was a very confusing thing.

bcfighter

HSC
yea i don't think you had to enrol before info day but they'll probably explain things better so it wont be as confusing.

bcfighter

HSC
yea i saw that on the site. not sure what student id that is but the username that is required to enrol etc was sent in a letter. i enrolled allready and picked my tutorials etc. you want to be quick so you have som choice on your tutorials otherwise the good times will get taken up.

just contact the uni and ask them for help

btw did you go to the information session on friday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)