Exercise! (1 Viewer)

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
Walking and any physical activity really helps me sleep.
But how is everyone fitting in the time to keep up with outdoors activities? I wish I picked up PD so I was forced to do something.
Also what is everyone eating? I'm only eating alright because of family but I think I'd forget if I wasn't fed.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
I've only just started to exercise regularly since the weekend, I manage to fit the time in by not doing h/w :eek:

For what I'm eating, a small breakfast, lunch and afternoon meal, and a slightly larger dinner, well, starting from the weekend as well :eek: I'd probably forgrt eating at home if my parents didn't remind me to :uhhuh:

emuthegreat

HSC
I'm lazy lol . I walk the dog once in a while, and I used to only go gym like once a fortnight, so my memerbership was pretty abandoned ..

I eat a small breakfast because I'm too rushed in the morning to get to school by 745. I eat like 3 meals for lunch lol, I love eating during that period, than for dinner I don't normally eat much .

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
emuthegreat said:
I'm lazy lol . I walk the dog once in a while, and I used to only go gym like once a fortnight, so my memerbership was pretty abandoned ..

I eat a small breakfast because I'm too rushed in the morning to get to school by 745. I eat like 3 meals for lunch lol, I love eating during that period, than for dinner I don't normally eat much .
I've stopped being lazy in the exercise department since I figured out that I put on 8 kilos inside 10 weeks :eek:

HSC
I've got netball on Saturdays, soccer on Sundays, plus 1 hour trainings for each.

As for what I'm eating, bowl or creal with a glass of OJ in the morning, a packet of biscuits or something for recess, a sandwich and water for lunch, something chocolate-y for arvo tea, something filling for dinner, eg. pasta, baked dinner, etc.

kloudsurfer

HSC
Exercise?

Uh...well i was going to go for a run this morning, but it was like 5 degrees here and i went back to bed...it pretty much happens every morning lol.

Seriously though, I used to be super fit and played netball/trained like 4-6 days a week...but then i gave it up and now i do absolutely no physical activity whatsoever.

I just cant find the time. And the motivation. Netball is fun, and you cant just not turn up, but since going for runs isnt organised or anything i just dont do it lol. As for my diet, i basically dont eat any junk food at all (except chocolate!) So thats the only thing keeping me from getting really fat and unhealthy.

Sukey

HSC
I get up in the morning and go for a jog and a walk - not long, something like 30 mins. I only do that weekdays though - it's to fully wake me up for school.

Unfortuately, I've been eating really badly. Apart from my normal food from family, I've been eating so much chocolate (every since the new kitkats came out!) and lollies. It's ok though, I'm going to winter school this hols, and I usually lose so much weight at these things. When I went to NMSS, I lost like 4kgs!

IceOnFire

HSC
I play volleyball once a week.

I will probably play more v-ball once uni starts, since I will have more time then (hopefully).

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
basketball; morning;recess;lunch! i did go on saturdays but dont have time anymore!

always eat breakfast, im serious, no breakfast = anal'd in the first period
but yeah i eat during classes to keep me going and goign and oing and GAWN!

Loza33

HSC
Ah, the joys of boarding school.. they are limited but there are some!!

Every tuesday and thursday we have hour and a half sport training... plus sport on the weekend.. for me netball!! Plus i do lots of dancing.. about 6 hours a week..

Really annoying at the moment, having not done any exercise in three weeks.. well walking anywhere is tiring, but not actual exercise.. so fed up of broken foot... exercise is good.. helps clear my mind and stuff... easier to focus on work afterwards..

We get given three meals a day... but often they arent nice and i dont like them... so in comes toast for dinner... which really helps with the whole diabetes thing.. haha..

Im not big on food, but exercise is great!!

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Hmm i try to gym twice a week, 3k jog once a week and do weights every couple of days.

~untitled~

HSC
I walk to school each morning, not long only about 30 minutes, but add in a 10 kg bag ! it's at about 6:00 in the morn, which is really good beacuse its nice and cool and clears the mind and gives you some alone time too.

For eating, i normally have little or no breakfast, i have a good lunch at school which keeps me going through the rest of the day, then a light dinner in between study.

Whoohoo, 100th post lol!

HSC
Sukey said:
Apart from my normal food from family, I've been eating so much chocolate (every since the new kitkats came out!) and lollies.
I haven't tried them yet. :(

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
I ran home from school today, if that counts as exercise.

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
I've pretty much ignored exercise this year. Sundays aren't that free anymore with schoolwork, and there's practically no other free time avaliable. Then again, I never got into exercise; my exercise pattern is something like twice a year XD It's strange how I'll still underweight for my age o_O;

As for diet, I have little to no breakfast and a bowl of rice for lunch and dinner on weekdays. I don't eat much -.-; On weekends, I usually skip breakfast, have a bowl of rice for lunch and maybe go out for dinner, depending on how much work I have left

zaqwerty

HSC
I go to pilates every Monday night, and go to the gym at least four times a week. It takes up a lot of my time but I think it's worth it. Plus, it gives you a break from everything.

Oh, but I eat terribly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)