Exetel - Have you used it? (1 Viewer)

pistolpete123

HSC
I want to get ADSL and Exetel seems to have cheap prices. I want to get the 256k 2gb/month plan for $25/month. Has anyone ever used Exetel, is it good? Better than Aanet?

Safiya

As Shadows Fall
HSC
i havent had exetel, but ive heard it isn reliable (a friend of mine has it), i'm with internode and I love them... I was with iinet before.. the worst... long tech support waits and constant drop outs. I've been with internode for about 5months now and I havent had 1 drop out! the next bext thing to internode would have 2 b comcen... minimum drop outs and cheap prices!... if you go with comcen make sure to talk with byron (he's the best at it) and make sure u say that bec referred u!

blackbunny

HSC
i have exetel and i love it. im on a 245 unlimited plan. i download ussually @ 28.8kb/s and pinning cs servers @ 40-50

Safiya

As Shadows Fall
HSC
blackbunny said:
i have exetel and i love it. im on a 245 unlimited plan. i download ussually @ 28.8kb/s and pinning cs servers @ 40-50
what exchange r u on?

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
eXeTeL - much goodness.

Although it doesn't beat iiNet's new DSLAM, which can get speeds of up to 8000kB.

Go with eXeTeL, however. Wait for pricing on the new broadband speeds to get more competitve.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Exetel= <3
EDIT: To expand on my point, I'm on 512k 24gb plan and haven't any downtime at all that wasn't forewarned since I joined in September.

Last edited:

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
withoutaface said:
Exetel= <3
EDIT: To expand on my point, I'm on 512k 24gb plan and haven't any downtime at all that wasn't forewarned since I joined in September.
That plan rocks. The emails from 'forumadmin' are a nice way of communicating with the customer.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
The exchange is the local server that you are connected to the Internet through. usually in your suburb, or only a suburb or two away. These exchanges connect to a central exchange where your Internet Service Provider administers your connection.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Exetel: good pricing, generous downloads (freetime: 12 - 8am), occasional 5-10min dropout (like once a day), so overall very good :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)