Expansion of the EU (1 Viewer)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
I prefer to stream BBC 24 over the internet...

I wish I could pick up BBC World News on the television... damn pay-tv hogging it!

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Mwahahahaha I have BBC World News and you don't!
And amoz_lilo, if you're talking about China, they are starting to relax the one child rule in certain instances, for example remarriage etc, I can't remember the exact details.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
Originally posted by Josie
Mwahahahaha I have BBC World News and you don't!
And amoz_lilo, if you're talking about China, they are starting to relax the one child rule in certain instances, for example remarriage etc, I can't remember the exact details.
What's so good about BBC World News...
How can China relax it's policy. The country is over crowded and under resourced, it may not be the right policy, but it's the only one the Chinese government has, so how can they relax it.

But then again, what are the certain instances...is it only the officials and the rich who can have leeway on such a law, or have they found a good, fair way of deciding who can have more children, and which illegally produced children are or aren't allowed a life.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
all these question about China relaxing the one child policy...just look on the first page of this thread :p

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Meh, ok, but why did I read only a week ago they are only starting to relax it now? Stupid media.

P.S Not saying I think its a good thing to relax it.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
Speaking of which, India has hit the one billion mark and it's small (in size) when compared to China. Bangladesh too has reached a hundred million and they have a small strip of land.

There needs to be a way found to control the human population before it's too late...

Alexander

Gold Member
What's so exciting about europe merging together like blobs of mercury on terminator? It's not like it can really work; europe's geography has made it impossible for one culture to dominate anothers...at least for very long.
All it really does is confirm to europeans that they no longer rule the world and if they want more pride in their place in the world, they have to join up with the blokes who raped grandma or stole uncle han's bike or murdered a local pop. for retribution or just shitted them around one way or another over the last...ever. It's a bit depressing.

And by the way, India is not small compared to China...it's bloody big. Most chinese live on the east coast, while india is a sub-continent utilising more space...it's not like they reached 1bill+ by accident. In terms of pop. it wont be too late. It takes about 40 chinese and indians to consume as much as one australian does. It balances out because of our much higher standard of living.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)