Expectations vs. Reality (1 Viewer)

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
I've found the experience of the actual hSC exams to be very different to how I expected them. I imagined a lot more tears and stress, but the reality of it is that my exams have been so spread out that it's been really manageable, with lots of time available for procrastination (as you can see).

How about you? How has your experience of the HSC exams differed or matched what you expected?

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
I expected them to stretch on so much longer, the actual exam period that is. It's all gone so fast, I still feel like I have so many coming up when I only have one. That's probably just me though, but I can't even remember stuvac it was so fast lol.

It's a little more relaxed than I thought also, when I first pictured myself doing the exams I pictured myself in some dark room all day and night. Needed to remember I'm up for a good 16 or so hours a day and there actually is a fair bit of free time in there (along with 4~6 hours of study a day with one exam to go).

zedzed

HSC
i expected to be really stressed and studying hardcore. instead i am my usual lazy self and i literally have done next to no study. bye bye 95 uai.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i expected more stress than i have experienced... i did however underestimate the amount of time i would need to prepare for history. i thought i would be studying like a freak without sleep for a month... i actually managed to fit in my usual procrastination as well as a trip to the city on sat without a second thought.

the exams are dragging on a bit because they're so spaced out though... i finish on monday, so i feel sorry for people who have to wait until like the 15th.

oh and i thought english would be a hell of a lot easier than it was...and i had nightmares about history but it turned out fine. weird how exams always turn out the opposite to what you reckon.

ane_st

HSC
Completely different... Yea and i thought id be non-stop studying as well... But im kinda not... You expect in the exams that itll be more nerve-racking but it just feels like the trials...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)