experience or natural? (1 Viewer)

nwatts

HSC
as in kissinger? is it possible to be a good secretary of state like kissinger the first time around? yeah, i think so.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
katietheskatie said:
uhhhh you're in year 12?
I was just thinking that.

Sounds like something I might have asked 7 years ago.

shadyz_gurl

$miLeY
HSC
omg people i kno how to kiss i have a bf, im jus wondering do u reckon its experience or sum ppl happen to suck!coz i kno sum ppl hu kiss heaps betta than others wondering wot ppl think it cums down to

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
shadyz_gurl said:
omg people i kno how to kiss i have a bf, im jus wondering do u reckon its experience or sum ppl happen to suck!coz i kno sum ppl hu kiss heaps betta than others wondering wot ppl think it cums down to
Yeah having a bf doesn't make the question any less stupid.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
The best way to become better at kissing is:

- Read about how to be a good kisser on an internet forum
- Get a punching bag and draw a face on it, and maybe glue on a set of lips (you know like the confectionary you get in bags of mixed lollies that is in the shape of human lips)
- Practise your internet-learned techniques on your new foam-filled lover.

Also, there's absolutely nothing wrong with not knowing how to kiss when you're in year 12.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
shadyz_gurl said:
im sorry, could you repeat that? perhaps using english?

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
brogan77 said:
How you going, troll?

Is your purpose to satirise typical posters in the L&R forum, and in doing so, expose the need to be rid of this infernal place?
No, trolls don't have elaborate biographies, real email addresses and don't view the HSC Exam THoughts forum.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Fuck this kissing bullshit it's weaksauce, my girl, sometimes she has a go at me and I fucking KICK her and then it's okay.

I FUCKING PUNCH HER IN HER CUNT FACE.
more liek

My girl, you know, she lashes out at me sometimes,
And I just kick her, and then shes okay, shes OH KAY

SUGAHHHHHHHH

:(

carreau

HSC
Razor blades don't count..

Oh snap! I'm so fucking creative! Oh rly!?? ya rly!! no wai!! Ya wai!!! oh rly!

maccaman

Banana's in your mama's.
HSC
You know, the spam in these threads isn't started by the trolls.

And to keep on-topic, most people don't learn from experience (or so it seems) when it comes to kissing or anything relationship related so natural is just as good.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
maccaman said:
You know, the spam in these threads isn't started by the trolls.

And to keep on-topic, most people don't learn from experience (or so it seems) when it comes to kissing or anything relationship related so natural is just as good.
thats bullshit.

hjyigkyhok

HSC
you'r all trolls stop going round posting bullshit on peoples threads... she asked a question either answer it or shut the fuck up

yeh I'd probably go with experience over natural

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
hjyigkyhok said:
you'r all trolls stop going round posting bullshit on peoples threads... she asked a question either answer it or shut the fuck up

yeh I'd probably go with experience over natural
since when did intolerance for ridiculous thread topics and ridiculous thread starters with ridiculous grammar, spelling, and basic grasp of english ever constitue being a troll?

hjyigkyhok

HSC
Born Dancer said:
since when did intolerance for ridiculous thread topics and ridiculous thread starters with ridiculous grammar, spelling, and basic grasp of english ever constitue being a troll?
if they are so "ridiculous" why are you here? You all have over 1000 posts! Go out get a life half of you have finished your HSC! Why waste your time posting useless messages?

carreau

HSC
These forums have thousands of people primarily ages 17-19.. It just sends everyone into a frenzy. Just like a party, you're enjoying and excited about all the shit going on around you.. You come here and theres thousands of people just like you.. There's no room for - "be mature." We're all in the same boat. Except the few who are trying to climb towards maturity faster.

In closing, I want to rape Schroedinger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)