Experienced 99.65 ATAR tutor in Cabramatta region (1 Viewer)

elv09

HSC
Experienced 99.65 ATAR tutor in Cabramatta region.

Graduated 2009 from Fort Street High School.

Board of Studies All Rounder 2009.

Currently studying B.Commerce/Laws at the University of Sydney (previously Adv.Science/Laws under the Talented Students Program).

Have been tutoring since the end of 2009 (after my HSC), and have taught students from various schools from around the SW Sydney area including: Macquarie Fields, Hurlstone, Fairvale, Canley Vale High etc.

Offering Mathematics, Mathematics Extension I (HSC 98), Mathematics Extension II (HSC 96) tutoring. I can also give helpful advice for students who study English Advanced (Exam 96 HSC 95).

I am willing to tutor in groups and to travel reasonable distances within the region!

I am looking for students who are willing to work hard and have high goals for their HSC.
For reviews, my resume, or any questions you can PM me! :smile:

Comments from my old thread: (http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=232470&p=4989345#post4989345)

the guy hu got lower then 96 for english is madder then the other..

but overall they;'re both extremely smart people hu know their stuff back to front and also extremely social guys who had a high rank on the school social hierarchy
A couple of the better guys that I've known, not only academically, but personally. Both of these guys have extreme work ethics and an abundance of knowledge, which can be clearly seen in their fantastic HSC results. I can say with confidence that being tutored by either of these guys will be a great privilege and will only have a positive effect on your marks in English, Maths or the Sciences.
heeey guys!!! if youre out in the west and need a tutor then these guys are the best out there.... as you can see their academic credentials are through the roof!!! Though i ve only known them for 2yrs, they ve become great friends and teachers of mine, they are friendly people, who have a flair for teaching in an understandable yet simple way. If you are aiming high and need someone to help you get up there then these guys are the people you need!!!
Eric and Aids, right? These two are tanks in all subjects. Their marks tell you all. I've learnt heaps working with these two throughout year 11 and 12. With both of them by your side, im sure your hsc will go very smoothly.
I highly recommend these guys but be warned - I think Adrian uses black magic or some shit because I studied with him a day before our physics exam, the exact same material and stuff - and only got 75%. He got like 100%. I cannot explain how that came to be. Eric should be ok though, but I haven't had any classes with him, but he should be good since he only got 99.65 ATAR. They're great guys who know their stuff, and they're a bit funny as well. +1 vouch
Fairly obvious it's Eric V and Adrian L. :p

Good luck guys. :)
Saw these two ppl in the all rounder section of the sydney morning herald [17th dec 09] for FSHS. [i.e SUPER DUPER SMART BUT NOT NERD-LIKE!]

Went to school with these two. they were hardworkers, spending their free periods, and sometimes recesses and lunch times studying in the library and helping others such as myself whenever they had time.

Two friendly ppl willing to help. I highly recommend these two, as does our principal.

And dw, Red Lea Chips w/ red chicken salt/powder in cabra = the best
These guys are awesome! They're highly recommended :D

brianphamm

HSC
A great tutor to have during HSC! I attended physics and math classes and it made life at school a whole lot easier. He is overall a really nice guy, though he sucks at FIFA and is HIGHLY recommended by his class of 2012!!
Hire his services now 2013!!! :)

Last edited:

SuperSemen

HSC
Amazing and very approachable tutor who motivates with hour long speeches on how your life will be hard and suck if you don't study hard. Taught me everything I needed to know in 2012, and allowed me to do exceptionally well in the two subjects he taught me, Mathematics ext 1, and ext 2. School was a breeze as what he taught helped a lot, and what's taught by him, may not even be taught by school, (i.e hints & tips). I recommend going to him as he not only teaches the things you need, he keeps it interesting with a joke once in a while, and some free food. Seriously, do it. Goodluck in your HSC class of 2013!!!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)