Experienced HSC English Tutor (1 Viewer)

hscenglish

HSC
N/A
I am a qualified and experienced English teacher and I have been tutoring HSC English students for the past 8 years.

I tutor all levels of English (Preliminary and HSC) - ESL, Standard, Advanced, Extension 1 and Extension 2. Each year, my students achieve excellent results; the majority achieving over 85 in both assessment tasks and exams.

I am now taking enrolements for the 2010 and 2011 HSC years, so if you are going into year 11 or year 12 and need someone with experience to help you improve your results, you can contact me on 0403850807.

Alternatively, you can email info@hscenglishsuccess.com.au

Emily Bosco

k3f3rn

HSC
Hey, what are your rates for Standard English? And also where do you teach?

L

LiveLaughLove

Im currently choosing to do Advanced English at school but Im deciding English Extension 1 . My promblem with english is I'm not creative enough in writing. And I was wondering can that be improved? cause over the years Ive tried but it doesnt really work out.

random-1005

Banned
HSC
Im currently choosing to do Advanced English at school but Im deciding English Extension 1 . My promblem with english is I'm not creative enough in writing. And I was wondering can that be improved? cause over the years Ive tried but it doesnt really work out.
just bullshit, thats all english is about

random-1005

Banned
HSC
I am a qualified and experienced English teacher and I have been tutoring HSC English students for the past 8 years.

I tutor all levels of English (Preliminary and HSC) - ESL, Standard, Advanced, Extension 1 and Extension 2. Each year, my students achieve excellent results; the majority achieving over 85 in both assessment tasks and exams.

I am now taking enrolements for the 2010 and 2011 HSC years, so if you are going into year 11 or year 12 and need someone with experience to help you improve your results, you can contact me on 0403850807.

Alternatively, you can email info@hscenglishsuccess.com.au

Emily Bosco
no more saddo english teachers!, is there a better feeling?

katx3

HSC
Hi I am currently undertaking year 12 advanced english and I was wondering:
1. what kind of resources and exp do you have in regards to teaching the new Belonging course?
2. how long and how much for one lesson?

Thanks for your help :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)