*Experienced* HSC Maths Tutor (10+ years coaching) - Sydney's Northern Beaches (1 Viewer)

mysti

HSC
Hi!

School is about to go back - are you ready?? Need help with Maths???:confused2:

I'm an experienced Mathematics tutor who has been working both privately and with a tutoring college for over 10 years. I tutor and coach students from Years 7 - 12 with varying levels of ability and skill. I am looking to provide more students with an affordable option to help them increase their skills and confidence for their HSC exams.

My method does not focus on set material, but is very flexible to the areas you need help, or I am happy to work ahead to teach you the curriculum. Over the years I have developed many resources/papers to assist which I am happy to share with you. I have been exposed to online coaching and high performance coaching courses previously, but nothing compares to an individual, personalised program based on YOUR skills, ability and objective!

I completed my HSC in 2000 and scored over 90% in 3U Maths, and completed a number of mathematics subjects at university. I currently have a Bachelor of Business Administration (Majoring in Accounting & IT) and a Bachelor of Computing and Information Systems from Macquarie University, and work in a large IT organisation in a sales role focussed on Data Mining & Statistical Analysis software applications.

I have a home office with many resources to help you with your studies and offer you any additional papers you may need. I am also able to travel in the area if you prefer. I am located in Dee Why, and am willing to travel up to 20 minutes as part of my service.
(Suburbs include: Balgowlah, Manly Vale, Queenscliff, Freshwater, Manly, Brookvale, Curl Curl, Dee Why, Collaroy, Narrabeen, Warriewood, Mona Vale, Cromer, Beacon Hill, Frenchs Forest, Forestville, and more)

I am primarily interested in teaching maths but am able to help with all homework from years 7-10 and also study skills and coaching/mentoring.

Year 11-12 Subjects include:
General Mathematics 2 (Very familiar with New course content!)
Mathematics
Mathematics Extn 1
*Also any University Bridging Courses for Maths*

Year 9-10 Subjects include:

Mathematics 5.3 and 5.2

Pricing:
1 Hour Session (Individual) $60
1 Hour Session (Shared) $35 each (Pair up with a friend/sibling and work together!)

Am available most weeknights and weekends. Please email me now or message me via my Facebook page.
tutoringbytanya@outlook.com.au
https://www.facebook.com/tutoringbytanya/

AFFORDABLE LESSONS - From $35 per hour (shared)

EXPERIENCED TUTOR - Over 10 years experience in High School Maths tuition (including HSC)

ALL LEVELS OF MATHS - From School Yr7 to Yr 12 up to 2U Maths Extension 1

OTHER SUBJECTS AVAILABLE - Am able to assist with many areas of the High School Curriculum & Study Skills

FOCUS ON STUDY SKILLS - Teaching not only the curriculum, but techniques to help you at home in your own revision

AT MY OFFICE OR YOUR HOME - Can travel to most areas on the North-East Side of Sydney

FAMILY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE

:cool2:

Contact Tanya at tutoringbytanya@outlook.com.au

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)