Experienced K-10 Maths Tutor - $25/hour (1 Viewer)

Bleeaach

HSC
N/A
Hi there! I'm currently a Year 12 student doing the HSC (taking Extension 2 Maths). I am offering Maths and Chinese tutoring to students from Years K to 10.

I ranked 1st internally for Maths Advanced in Year 11 and have had 2 years of private tutoring experience for a range of year levels and abilities. In addition, I have also had 3 years of experience with teaching younger students from Years K-6 as a part of my volunteering program.

It is my aim to share my passion for maths with my students whilst helping them to achieve their full potential. Every student is different, so I will adjust my teaching style to their specific strengths and weaknesses.

I am always contactable and able to reply to any questions students may have outside of scheduled lessons, which senior students may find especially helpful.

My rate is $25 per hour and I am willing to tutor in public libraries near the North Sydney area or at my home (online only during lockdown).

Please do not hesitate to contact me to ask any questions or to arrange a lesson!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)