Experienced Mathematics Tutor for Central West Area, 98 for 3u, 97 for 4u (1 Viewer)

nickfeng88

HSC
Experienced Mathematics Tutor, 98 for 3u, 97 for 4u at Lidcombe near Strathfield~~

About the Tutor

Hello guys my name is Nick Feng. I'm currently offering private maths tutorial lessons for yr 11 and yr 12 student in all levels including extension 2 (Except General Maths). I finished my high school from Blakehurst (you guys probably didn't hear about it:tongue2:) in 2007. I got 98 for Maths Extension 1 and got 97 for Maths Extension 2. I am now a graduated Commerce student studied Actuary from UNSW.

I have strong Maths and communicate abilities and I'm pretty sure there are lots of special skills I could teach you through the lessons. I think High school Maths is interesting (Only high school!!!) and under my explanation you can get many tricks which you've never heard from your school teacher. I have been tutoring high school students more than five years so I have a lot of experience in this area. Students understand the concepts I explained and improved step by step in their assessments finally in the HSC examination.
If you trust me enough then I'm very confident helping you to reach Band 6 in Mathematics.

Place of Tuition

I did the tuition in my apartment and it is located very close to Lidcombe Station which is only 3 minutes walking.

Content of the lessons

1) Homework revision: You can ask any questions related to the hw last week and I will have full solutions for them.
2) Revision Quiz: Each week you will be given a revision quiz last around 15 minutes to test your understanding for the last week materials. We will evaluate the quiz afterwards.
3) Main lesson: We will have full derivation for our set materials using Cambridge Mathematics test book as basis.
4) Review of Class: You can raise any questions if you have difficulties understanding the content of current lesson.

Tuition Fees

1 to 1: $90 per lesson. (approximately two hours)
Group tuition fees (when you have 2-4 ppls): Discounts will be applied depends on the group size.

Contact Details

Nick's contact details are following:

Mobile number: 0433533039
Email address: killua1106@hotmail.com

Last edited:

kooliskool

HSC
Guys~!!! Nick IS back from OVERSEAS now, so if you are looking for him, you can phone him now~!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)