Experienced teacher available for English & History tutoring, all levels, Sydney (1 Viewer)

Horsegal98

English *******
HSC
Secondary teacher available for English & History tutoring, all levels, Sydney

I am a qualified and accredited secondary English and History teacher . I am currently undertaking postgraduate study at university so am not currently in full time employment, and am therefore available for private tutoring.

I have had many hours of experience both tutoring and teaching my subjects which include all levels of junior English and History, as well as all levels of H.S.C English including Extension and E.S.L and Modern History, Ancient History and History Extension. I have taught at a number of high schools in the Sydney region including James Ruse Agricultural High School.

I am able to travel and tutor in my house, at your residence or at a nominated location. I am situated in the Riverstone area but am willing to travel within the Sydney region.

Fee scale varies from $25 to $35 an hour.

Enquiries may be directed in the first instance to mdoc6249@uni.sydney.edu.au

Last edited:

many-eyeshere

HSC
Hi,

I'm very interested in your services. A group of year 12 students and myself are doing poorly in ancient history because of the rapid change of teachers over the last two terms. We also study extension history and are currently performing better in the extension than the mandatory course.

I was wondering if you did group sessions? If not I'm still interested.

The group would be four people at the most, and we all are able to make it easily to Hurstiville city libarary.

If you are interested please email me at mickymoo_76@hotmail.com.

Regards,

Aaron, Andrew, Alexandria and Michelle,
St. George Christian School, South Hurstiville.

Horsegal98

English *******
HSC
Bumping, currently available for tutoring outside of school hours during the week.

Scinery

HSC
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MEL FOR ALL LEVELS OF ENGLISH AND HISTORY

As she completed the HSC less than 10 years ago, she definitely understands it from a students' perspective!!

Thanks Mel!! :D

Horsegal98

English *******
HSC
Re: Secondary teacher available for English & History tutoring, all levels, Sydney

Bumping, limited places still available.

claibb

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi,
I'm interested in your tutoring service for English. I'm currently in year 11 and studying English Advanced. Would you be able to travel to Fairfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)