Experienced Teacher - HSC/Preliminary Economics/Business Studies (Hills District) (1 Viewer)

hillstutor

HSC
****ENROLLING STUDENTS FOR 2022 HSC (ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS STUDIES) ****

I am completely booked for 2021 HSC, so I cannot take anymore Year 12 students this year.

If you are in year 11 this year and need some help or planning to have a tutor for your HSC year (2022), please contact me. Year 12 lessons will start from Term 4 - 2021. Please contact me in advance with your expression of interest.

About Me:

I am an experienced and passionate social studies teacher with more than 18 years of teaching experience. I am currently teaching in a high school in Hills District. I teach both Economics and Business Studies to a wide range of students, mostly from private and selective schools. Most of my students performed their best in all internal assessment tasks and in HSC and received band 5 and 6 results.

Lesson Details:
I provide my own resources, booklets and journals, covering each and every syllabus dot points along with HSC style questions.

Each lesson is 2hrs in length during which I explicitly explain the concepts, which students need to excel in HSC. Then students practice exam-style questions. I mark their answers and provide feedback in every lesson. I teach my students how to write band 6 essays and business reports.

I also help students with their assessment tasks so that they can maximise their internal assessment marks, which is very important in HSC.

Furthermore, I modify each lesson to the needs of the student, so if a student is struggling in a certain area, then I adjust the lesson plan and resource materials to focus on this.

Qualifications:
• Bachelor of Arts (Honours)
• Master of Arts
• Bachelor of Education

Teaching Experience:
• Teaching senior students in 7-12 schools (DET) in Sydney since 2002

Services:
  • I am currently providing one-on-one tuition (2 hours lesson, once a week) via Zoom (due to Covid situation) and sending all resources through email and Google classroom.
  • I also provide one-on-one tuition at my own place (Hills District)
  • I can teach students in a small group (maximum 4 students) if necessary. Hourly rate will be negotiable in that case.
  • Essay marking
  • Online help through email, Google Classroom and Zoom
  • Provide support with internal assessment tasks and assignments for both Preliminary and HSC
  • Also provide a bank of Economics and Business Studies resources including: notes, short answer and essay responses to past HSC and Trial questions, Essay plans, Statistics sheets, Business Case Studies and many more.
  • Contact Details
    Email me for further details. Please include your name/student's name, contact details and student's school in your inquiry.
  • email: socialstudiesteacher1@outlook.com

Last edited:

hillstutor

HSC
I only tutor very few students. Positions are filling up so be fast. I can teach you either in West Pennant Hills, preferable location, (weekdays in the afternoon or anytime in weekends) or in Baulkham Hills or anywhere close to it, weekdays after school.

Last edited:

ratemytutor

HSC
I had the opportunity to take tutoring lessons in Eco and Business Studies last year from this teacher. Thank you very much for your help. Without your help I would not get band 6 results for both subjects.

hillstutor

HSC
Thank you, Ratemytutor, for your kind comment. You had the potential and I just helped you to reach your full potential.

hillstutor

HSC
Special school holiday courses on -

1. Business studies - report and essay writing
2. Economics - essay writing

sessions can be tailored based on your need and timing.

hillstutor

HSC
Special school holiday courses are available. Please contact.

hillstutor

HSC
HSC 2018 is fast approaching. Contact me if you need any help with Economics and Business Studies. I provide One-on-One and small group tuition.

hillstutor

HSC
Business Studies and Economics Students for 2019 HSC.

2019 HSC students are enrolling for Business Studies and Economics tuition, which will start from Term 4. Please contact if you are looking for private tuition for your HSC subjects (Economics/Business Studies).
I also provide tuition for Year 11 students.

hillstutor

HSC
Booking for 2019 HSC has already started. Contact me if you need help with Business Studies and Economics (both years 11 and 12).

swatidey

HSC
N/A
Booking for 2020 HSC has already started. Contact me if you need help with Business Studies and Economics (both years 11 and 12).

moon_princess

HSC
HSC 2018 is fast approaching. Contact me if you need any help with Economics and Business Studies. I provide One-on-One and small group tuition.

SPECIAL SCHOOL HOLIDAY COURSES ON -
1. BUSINESS STUDIES - REPORT AND ESSAY WRITING
2. ECONOMICS - ESSAY WRITING

SESSIONS CAN BE TAILORED BASED ON YOUR NEED AND TIMING.

I am an experienced and passionate social studies teacher with more than 15 years of teaching experience. I am currently teaching in a high school in Hills District. My teaching areas are Economics, Business Studies and Commerce. I teach both Economics and Business Studies to a wide range of students, from both comprehensive and selective schools. Most of my students performed their best in all internal assessment tasks and in HSC and received band 5 and 6 results.

I provide my own resources, journals and booklets covering each and every syllabus dot points along with HSC style questions. During my one-on-one tutoring, I explicitly explain the concepts, which students need to excel in HSC. Then students practice exam-style questions. I mark their answers and provide feedback in every lesson. I teach my students how to write a band 6 essay. I also help students with their assessment tasks so that they can maximise their internal assessment marks, which is very important in HSC.

Qualifications:
• Master of Arts
• Bachelor of Education

Teaching Experience:
• Teaching senior students in 7-12 schools (DET) in Sydney, since 2002

Services:
• I provide one-on-one tuition at my own place (Hills District)
• I can teach students in a small group (maximum 4 students) if necessary. Hourly rate will be negotiable in that case.
• Essay marking
• Online help through email and skype
• Provide support with internal assessment tasks and assignments for both Preliminary and HSC

Rates:
Email me for further details

socialstudiesteacher1@outlook.com
hi are you still accepting year 12 students for economics???

hillstutor

HSC
New enrollment for 2022 HSC students (Economics and Business Studies) has started. Contact me for your expression of interest. Lessons will start from Term 4 - 2021.

Last edited:

swatidey

HSC
N/A
****ENROLLING STUDENTS FOR 2023 HSC (ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS STUDIES) ****

I am completely booked for 2022 HSC, so I cannot take anymore Year 12 students this year.

If you are in year 11 this year and need some help or planning to have a tutor for your HSC year (2023), please contact me. Year 12 lessons will start from Term 4 - 2022. Please contact me in advance with your expression of interest.

About Me:

I am an experienced and passionate social studies teacher with more than 20 years of teaching experience. I am currently teaching in a high school in Hills District. I teach both Economics and Business Studies to a wide range of students, mostly from private and selective schools. Most of my students performed their best in all internal assessment tasks and in HSC and received band 5 and 6 results.

Lesson Details:
I provide my own resources, booklets and journals, covering each and every syllabus dot points along with HSC style questions.

Each lesson is 2hrs in length during which I explicitly explain the concepts, which students need to excel in HSC. Then students practice exam-style questions. I mark their answers and provide feedback in every lesson. I teach my students how to write band 6 essays and business reports.

I also help students with their assessment tasks so that they can maximise their internal assessment marks, which is very important in HSC.

Furthermore, I modify each lesson to the needs of the student, so if a student is struggling in a certain area, then I adjust the lesson plan and resource materials to focus on this.

Qualifications:
• Master of Arts
• Bachelor of Education

Teaching Experience:

Services:
  • I am currently providing one-on-one tuition (2 hours lesson, once a week) via Zoom (due to Covid situation) and sending all resources through email and Google classroom.
  • Essay marking
  • Also provide a bank of Economics and Business Studies resources including: notes, short answer and essay responses to past HSC and Trial questions, Essay plans, Statistics sheets, Business Case Studies and many more.
  • Contact Details
    Email me for further details. Please include your name/student's name, contact details and student's school in your inquiry.
Bookng for next year.

Last edited:

swatidey

HSC
N/A
****ENROLLING STUDENTS FOR 2023 HSC (ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS STUDIES) ****

I am completely booked for 2022 HSC, so I cannot take anymore Year 12 students this year.

If you are in year 11 this year and need some help or planning to have a tutor for your HSC year (2023), please contact me. Year 12 lessons will start from Term 4 - 2022. Please contact me in advance with your expression of interest.

About Me:

I am an experienced and passionate social studies teacher with more than 20 years of teaching experience. I am currently teaching in a high school in Hills District. I teach both Economics and Business Studies to a wide range of students, mostly from private and selective schools. Most of my students performed their best in all internal assessment tasks and in HSC and received band 5 and 6 results.

Lesson Details:

Qualifications:
• Master of Arts
• Bachelor of Education

Teaching Experience:

Services:
  • Essay marking
  • Contact Details

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)