EXPERIENCED TUTOR:100+ hrs, city based, yr7-12 + 2u/3u maths UAI 97 3u(94),4u(84) (1 Viewer)

complex

HSC
A little about me:

• Scored a UAI of 97

• Scored 94 in 3u mathematics (accelerated, completed in 2007 HSC) and 84 in 4u mathematics.

• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Science(Advanced) at USYD

• Have been tutoring for the past year, multiple students at my old highschool with approx. 100 hours of experience

What I offer:

• Extensive past papers and teaching materials obtained from my 4u mathematics teacher from my HS whose students I tutor for.

• Will give you past papers/exam style questions to do at home and mark them for you for next session and go over the problems/issues.

• Focus on your weaknesses and build up good exam strategy.

• Provide a deeper understanding of whats really going on with the mathematics and help you understand it on a more fundamental level, giving you a more controlled approach and better insight into solving the problem.

Sessions:

I am city based as I live near the city and go to school at USYD, I can tutor at Fisher Library (preferred) or at State Library, this is flexible - Willing to travel (please call me to arrange this), sessions typically last as long as the student wants, 1hour, 90 minutes or 2hour sessions are typical. Timetable is flexible.

email/msn: mr_billy_gates@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)